Epilogue: The Family

It's been ten years since All for One's death.

He was defeated by the rebellion, by All Might and his successor; Izuku Midoriya. The fight went on for a long while but in the end, it was Izuku with the help of his comrades that finally emerged victoriously.

The world was in a shocking state of triumph. The people, relieved of the fear, fought back against the heroes and assisted the villains. The villains began to rebuild civilizations. 

It took seven years to build steady foundations for the new world and at the center of it were the individuals that brought down All for One. They were named true heroes.

Eventually, the old "heroes" retreated to the shadows and became villains while the true heroes emerged to protect and defend. It was a weird flip-flop for some. There were a number of heroes that surpassed the others, they were ranked as the top ten and made it their duty to protect the fragile new world they had created.

The best of the best were known as the big four, they were barraged with paparazzi and news reporters that had flourished with their newfound freedom of the press.

"Thank you so much for joining us today," the T.V. hostess smiled sitting in her chair and looking at the four individuals squished onto the green couch.

"Oh, it's our pleasure," Izuku smiled; the number one hero... Deku.

"How long is this going to take?" Katsuki Bakugo growled on the other side of the couch. Katsuki Bakugo was the number two hero; his hero name changed every week so no one bothered to remember it. For now, it was Ground Zero.

"We have a number of questions for you four," the hostess smiled.

"We're happy to answer them," Izuku smiled. He embowed the man next to him who had fallen asleep on the couch; Hitoshi Shinso, the number four hero. His hero name was "Hito."

"Huh?" Hitoshi asked groggily, sitting up. "The answer's B."

Izuku deadpanned and then sighed.

"The answer to what?" Shoto asked from beside Hitoshi. He was the number three hero; simply going by Shoto for the moment, though Izuku was trying to think of hero names for him constantly.

"I have a few questions from the audience that I'll ask and I want you four to answer truthfully," the castor grinned.

Katuski scoffed and glared at the camera, looking as if he had been dragged to this convention (which he had).

"First off; Out of the four of you, who is the most heroic, in your opinion?" the news castro asked reading off a notecard.

"What is this! Kindergarten?" Katsuki demanded.

"I would say Kacchan-" Izuku began.

Hitoshi literally slapped him in the back of his head before looking at the hostess.

"It's Deku. Hands down. Everyday. All-day. Harder question please," he demanded.

Everyone deadpanned, except Shoto who nodded in approval.

"O-okay," the hostess murmured shuffling through her notecards. "Oh... how about this. Which one of you has the 'most useful quirk'?"

Katsuki was about to yell something when Deku looked up with stars in his eyes.

"Well! It matters what you would account as useful!" Deku grinned. "For instance! If we were talking raw power or survival capability, Shoto would be the obvious choice!!"

"Me?" Shoto asked.

"He has resistance to the elements and would be able to fight, cook, and repel all sorts of issues with both his fire and his ice," Izuku explained, basically sparkling with enthusiasm. "But of course if we were talking strictly offensive capability, then Kacchan would be the clear choice."