Midoriya vs Shinso

---1 Week Later ---

The students had all went inside for the day, the workout routines done. The only ones left were Hitoshi and Izuku. Hitoshi was shadow sparring, he had a bruise on his face from where Mashirao had landed a hit due to Hitoshi's fallen guard...he was upset... and now he was venting the anger out.

"Hito," Izuku stated, walking up, he held his notebook in one hand and was furiously writing in it.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I was watching your hand-to-hand combat technique and while I absolutely admit that it's impressive however I began to notice after a few rounds that you had something that remained unchanged throughout the -" he began mumbling.

"Yeah?" Hitoshi asked again quite used to Izuku's muttering tangents.

Izuku straightened up. "You have a dangerous tell every time you punch. I think that's how Ojiro got you."

"Really?" Hitoshi asked sounding rather monotone. Inside he was smiling, leave it to Izuku to break down every fight... of course, he could help.

"Let me show you," Izuku nodded putting his notebook down and stepping into the ring.

Meanwhile, in the house, one of their classmates spied the fight about to ensue.

"Hey!" Minoru hissed looking out the window, "Midoriya is gonna fight Shinso!"

Everyone gathered around the window and shoved their faces against the glass. Everyone save Katsuki and Shoto.

"It's been a while since I saw him do this," Momo sighed.

"He's done this before?" Mashirao asked.

"Oh yes, usually with Shinso actually" Momo nodded.

"Damn nerd seems to want to get in the ring with everyone," Katsuki scoffed from the couch.

"You sure you want to do this?" Hitoshi asked as Izuku prepared. "Last time you got a black eye."

Izuku nodded and smiled, "I fixed my guard, it won't happen again."

"Alright," Hitoshi sighed getting into a fighting position. Izuku did the same. 

Hitoshi started with a punch that Izuku easily blocked. There were a few more kicks and punches thrown. Both boys knew each other's moves like they knew their own, so for a while, the fight went nowhere. Then Izuku blocked a punch and grabbed Hitoshi's arm and threw him over his shoulder.

"Woah!" Hanta cried from inside the house, gawking at the power in that move.

"Impressive," Mezo commented.

"I hate that move," Katsuki grumbled. Momo chuckled.

"Why?" Eijiro asked, looking back at the blonde.

"A few years back Bakugo got immensely angry at Midoriya and attacked him," Shoto explained, as he did so Katsuki twitched in anger at recalling the memory.

Momo laughed, "That's when we all learned that Bakugo always starts fights with a right hook, and when we all learned that Midoriya has us all down to a hair," she giggled.

"SHUT UP!" Katsuki snapped.

"Hey look, he's saying something," Minoru observed pressing his face against the glass.

Izuku reached down and helped Hitoshi up.

"Your back foot shifts to the outside when you punch. It's slight and hardly noticeable but to a pro-hero that could be the-" Izuku began his voice slowly turning to a mumble.

"Thanks," Hitoshi stated coolly, he gave a slight smile, "I'll work on it."

"Dang, they're so cool. It's like they're perfectly in since. I mean did you see that fight," Mina laughed.

"They always have been." Momo nodded, "Inseparable since I got here. Shinso, Midoriya, and Bakugo."

"Don't you throw me in there!" Katsuki snapped.

"Why not?" Eijiro asked.

"I am not being associated with those extras," Katsuki scoffed crossing his arms.

"I remember someone playing board games with both of them," Shoto smiled coolly, "and training with them on his own accord, and sleeping in sleeping bags in the living room, and going on Marvel marathon, and-"

"YOU WANNA GO ICY-HOT!?" Katsuki roared.

(More fluff because I love everyone so much but I especially LOVE Hitoshi and Izuku's interactions. They're... they're my children. I love them so much. It may be a problem.)