The Rescue

"Anyone have any questions?" Izuku asked.

He was met with a sea of solemn faces, each one staring at the nightmare of a building before them. They were in a skyscraper that was still being constructed and easily saw the monstrosity of the building before them. It was only natural that All for One would make his headquarters look like some scyscraper straight from hell, what with it's dark exterior and smooth walls.

"This is gonna be tough," Izuku breathed.

"We have to do this," Momo stated clearly determined.

"Let's go get those sons of bitches," Katsuki growled.

Koji and Mezo stayed outside of the building. Koji snuck alley to alley and talked to all of the rats, birds, mice, and other animals he could find. Mezo stood on lookout listening to the sounds of the city and making sure nothing bad went wrong on his end.

The rest of the class went into the building.

There was nothing secretive about the frontal attack, let's be honest, stealth wasn't this classes's forte. Now a surprise attack and full frontal assault - that was their specialty. Izuku, Katsuki, Fumikage, and Mashirao burst through the doors and went on the offensive. Mashirao knocked out the first few guards with his tail. Katsuki blasted the reinforcements away. Izuku knocked out the desk attendants and immediately turned out the lights. Fumikage unleashed Dark Shadow and destroyed everyone else in the vicinity. The rest of the class ran in and Izuku put the building on lock down stopping anyone from coming in... and hindering their escape, but that could be taken care of.

"Ojiro, Tokoyami, guard this computer, it's our ticket out of here!" Izuku ordered as they left.

"Will do," Mashirao nodded. "Just make sure you save everyone!"

A gigantic Dark Shadow roared in glee as more reinforcements ran out of the elevator.

The rest of the class took the stairs.

Level after level they scaled, Izuku had memorized the floor plan of this place from blueprints which had been stolen from the construction workers years prior and posted on dark places on the web. Izuku had been studying this building for years, dreaming of a day when he could do something about it, well today was that day.

Finally, they burst onto the fifty-something-or-other-floor-cause-everyone-stopped-counting and emerged onto a prison level. The level was covered in cold silver metal and there were rows upon rows of cells. 

"HITO!" Izuku called running down the cells and pounding on them.

"LAVENDER!" Katsuki demanded kicking cell doors.

"I FOUND HAGAKURE!" Mina shrieked. They all ran over to her as she studied the dial pad code on the door. The prison cell had a plastic name plat in slipped in it was a paper slip labeled Toru Hagakure.

Izuku ran over and immediately began thinking. He pulled out a bag of dust from his belt for he had come prepared and dusted the keypad easily seeing the fingerprints on the buttons.

"I didn't think that would work," Hanta murmured.

"Yeah, you only see that in movies," Mina gawked.

"Old tricks are old for a reason," Izuku breathed looking over the numbers and beginning to punch in possible combinations. Finally, he got it right and the metal door slid open. 

The invisible girl lay on the ground in the pajamas she had worn when she was captured. Mina was immediately by her side.

"Toru?!" She cried.