Full Cowling

"And he'll be alright?" Aizawa asked Recovery Girl once again.

"Yes," Recovery girl sighed, "His body isn't used to his quirk for some reason which is why there was such damage... but don't worry... He'll pull through with no issues."

Aizawa took a deep breath and then walked into the room where Izuku was. He was sleeping soundly in his bed, all of his injuries healed, but Aizawa just couldn't wrap his head around what he had seen.

Izuku had been so confident facing the nomu - like he had known what he could do, but that was impossible because that was the first time he'd used his quirk... so why? Why did the quirk emerge now? Why did the quirk seem way too powerful for Izuku's body? Why was Izuku so confident?

The longer Aizawa thought about it, the clearer things became, so that when All Might came into the room, Aizawa was ready.

"How is he?" Toshinori asked walking in and closing the door behind him.

"I think you have some explaining to do," Aizawa stated darkly.

"What?" Toshinori asked.

"Izuku's been sticking to you like glue these past two weeks and you've clearly taken an interest in his training... I figured it was because you saw the same thing I did in him... and then, suddenly, he has an immensely powerful quirk that is almost identical to yours?" Aizawa's eyes pierced Toshinori's and the skeleton of a man took a deep breath.

"Understand that by telling you this, I'm putting -" Toshinori began.

"Don't you dare pull the 'It's dangerous to know what I know' card. I live the 'dangerous to know what I know' card," Aizawa scowled.

Toshinori allowed himself a dry chuckle, and then he explained it all. Aizawa's face never changed as he heard it all, his eyes stayed glued on Toshinori until the skeleton of a man had finished speaking.

"So, you think that you can just give a child the weight of the world?" Aizawa stated coldly.

Toshinori didn't answer.

"You just had to give it to him didn't you?" Aizawa asked, his voice shaking in a way Toshinori had never heard before. Aizawa grabbed All Might's shirt and pulled the man closer.

"You just had to pick him..." Aizawa shook, he slowly released the man and took a long breath, "You gave him everything he ever dreamed of. I can't hate you for that." His voice was soft but full of rage, "But you also just made him All for One's biggest target. You put him in danger for the rest of his life... and I can never forgive you for that."

"I... understand," Toshinori murmured, his eyes dark, "And I am sorry."

"You should be," Aizawa murmured.

Suddenly, the boy in the hospital bed stirred pulling both of the men's attention to the boy.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Izuku murmured recognizing the blurry outline as his eyes opened slowly.

"Hey Izu," Aizawa murmured walking over and crouching down beside the boy's bed, "How are you feeling?"

"Great," Izuku smiled, his grin glowing in joy, "I feel great... like a hero."

"Well... you're a villain," Aizawa chuckled painfully, "and you made quite the entrance."

"Yeah," Izuku smiled slowly falling back to sleep, "You think All Might will like it?"

"Like what?" Aizawa asked.

"My entrance," Izuku grinned weakly before falling back to sleep.

"Yes," Aizawa murmured looking up to Toshinori, "Yes, I think he will."