Class 1-A

--- Two Years Later ---

The five students arrived at the new house. Momo and Shoto were used to mansions but the other three were shocked. Hitoshi and Katsuki hid it well but Izuku's jaw dropped.

"We're staying here!?" Izuku gawked.

"Yep, eleven rooms, a common area, and an entire forest on all sides to train in," Aizawa nodded. He pointed to the west, "Nemuri is in a cabin a few miles that way, Yamada to the east and as a last resort, head south and you'll find Toshinori. If anything happens - "

"Yeah, yeah, don't be stupid, don't get caught," Katsuki growled stomping towards the house.

"We can expect the first students to start arriving in a few hours... " Aizawa murmured to himself looking back down the dirt road they had driven down. He gave a long sigh, this was going to be tiring.

The first to drive up was a sleek silver car that pulled into the driveway only an hour after Aizawa had. Aizawa had forced his students to bunk together. Izuku with Katsuki, Shoto with Hitoshi, and Momo was to be bunked with one other girl.

 Izuku had been gifted two more laptops from Yamada and Nemuri so he was setting up a technical dream world on his half of the room. Shoto was outside training already. Katsuki was also training... though he was as far away from Shoto as he could get. Hitoshi was taking a nap on his new bed listening to music through his new headphones (gifted from Yamada). Momo was creating decorations for her room making it as comfortable as possible.

Aizawa stepped out of the mansion as Tensei Iida, Ingenium, stepped out of his car. He smiled and waved at his old friend.

"Why hello Shota!" Tensei grinned, he had a bandage on a side of his face and still had a few bruises, by the looks of it he had a nasty encounter with some hero.

"Tensei," Aizawa nodded walking down the steps his hands in his pockets. "How have you been."

"I've been good... had a few run-ins with heroes but nothing I can't handle!"  Tensei grinned pointing to his bandage.

The side door of the car opened and Tensei's younger brother stepped out. He walked up to Aizawa and offered him his hand, "It is so very nice to meet you, sir, I am Tenya Iida."

Aizawa nodded, "yep. Pick your room, meet your fellow classmates, settle in."

"Yes, sir!" Tenya nodded.

"Thanks for this Shota... Iida was in danger a few weeks ago when the safe house he was in was attacked... the hero training him was injured and had to go into hiding... and then the hero Stain became a big issue... I... I feel better knowing he's under your care," Tensei smiled at Aizawa.

"I will keep him safe, watch yourself too... the heroes are getting ruthless," Aizawa told him.

"I will... now you better get to work... cause it looks like you have company," Tensei grinned looking back down the road to where a rickety old school bus was driving.

"That would be the rest of them," Aizawa sighed, looking miserable.

"Best of luck Shouta... keep an eye on Tenya for me," Tensei grinned getting in his car and turning it back on.

"You sure you don't want to say goodbye?" Aizawa asked. Tensei closed the door and looked through Aizawa through the open window.

"We've said it... I think if I say it again I may just never leave... so I better go," Tensei grinned pulling out. He waved as he left the mansion's driveway.

Aizawa looked to the bus that was now pulling in and gave a long sigh. This... this was going to be torturous. Why had he agreed to this?

It's a short chapter but I ran out of inspiration and decided that I owed it to y'all for being late! Have a good day/night! Bye!)