To Inquire

(More angst anyone?)

Aizawa awoke in a cold empty room. He was strapped to a metal chair that sat at a rectangle metal table. He tried to pull his wrists out of the restraints but that was useless. He looked around the room trying to get his bearings. The room had one light, it hung high above where Aizawa was and shone down on him without mercy. There was a door across from his seat but he'd have to escape his bonds, get around the table, and open it before getting caught.

"Hello Eraserhead," a cold voice chuckled. Aizawa scanned the room and his eyes stopped as he spotted someone sitting in the shadows, only their feet visible in the low light.

"All for One," Aizawa guessed leaning back in his chair. Now it was coming back to him; the attack. He could vividly see Izuku's and Katsuki's horrified faces as he was dragged through the portal. He didn't remember much after that.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you," All for One grinned, "Now if you don't mind, my apprentice had some questions for you."

Aizawa's senses suddenly went on high alert and he recognized that someone was behind him. That someone put a hand on his chair, being careful to only touch it with four fingers, and walked to his side.

"Hello Eraser," Tomura Shigaraki grinned cruelly looking down at the prisoner.

Aizawa felt something chill in his bones... he recognized it; hopelessness. He couldn't get out of this, not with All for One a few feet away. He tried to use his quirk but nothing came.

"Don't even bother," All for One laughed from his seat in the shadows.

"So, how about you tell us all of the little rabbit holes your fellow rats might be hiding in?" Tomura smiled cruelly.

Aizawa swallowed the lump in his throat and managed a smile, "You think threatening to turn me into a pile of dirt is going to make me talk?"

"Oh no," Tomura smiled walking to the door, "But maybe the thought of one of your precious students disintegrating will. He opened the door and Aizawa's eyes widened.

Two guards walked in and in between them was Hitoshi. He was struggling but based on the bruise on his face, it wasn't going well. They shoved him into the room and walked out. Tomura slammed the door before Hitoshi could get to his feet and walked slowly towards the purple-haired student.

Hitoshi faced Tomura and took meager steps back as the 'hero' approached, his back to Aizawa.

"Man, it must suck to be surrounded by those rays of sunshine all the time... I mean you heroes must be in a constant state of boredom if all you have to talk to are those guards," Hitoshi chuckled dryly. He glanced over his shoulder at Aizawa and quickly put two and two together. He was their idea of leverage for whatever they wanted from Aizawa which meant that he had to be smart about this.

"Come here, little brat,"  Tomura laughed holding his hands out.

"You want a hug?" Hitoshi mocked backing away slowly.

"Stop playing Shigaraki," All for One reprimanded. Hitoshi turned to All for One and felt the world melt as he faced the most powerful man in the world. He felt his heartbeat race and he began sweating in fear. His body refused to move as panic set in.

Tomura took advantage and grabbed Hitoshi. The hero pulled the student in and wrapped a hand around his neck, one finger hovering over the skin. Hitoshi froze recognizing the danger and Aizawa struggled.

"Don't!" Aizawa threatened.

"Or what?" Tomura chided, "It's not that hard a question Eraser, where are the rest of your little rats hiding?" He squeezed and Hitoshi flinched.