the summary

•••

•••

Bethany Forman was convinced she had the soul of a rebel and the heart of gypsy that was meant for leaving. She was a seeker of adventure and breaking her fathers rules but was often held back by her scaredy-cat brother.

Despite her wild child ways she excels in school and is adored by everyone around her, especially her parents. She fantasizes most of escaping the small town scene and moving to the big city to chase her dreams of getting the hell out of Point Place.

Steven Hyde was a burnout with the attitude of washed up rock star and the mindset of a zen master. He couldn't care less about school or stupid things like the future, and his attitude truly matched his reputation.

Although he was content with being stuck in Point Place, Wisconsin, he lacked motivation and the willingness to live up to his potential. Steven had his sights set on the three most important things; sex, drugs, and rock n roll.

Point Place was the least happening town in probably all of Wisconsin. It lacked excitement and thrill which was what every teen hopes to find. The best places it had to offer was typically anywhere you could get high, which mostly ended up being the Forman's basement. So that's exactly where they spent most of their nights.