thirty

THE CRAZY GIRLFRIEND

•••

The gang sat in the basement as per usual doing their own thing. Bethany and Hyde were getting their source of entertainment from Fez and his girlfriend Caroline who sat on the couch.

"No, you see, Fez, Bazooka Joe wanted to see time fly so Mort threw the clock out the window. So time flew. Get it?" Caroline explained.

"Did the clock break?" Fez asked with a smile, thinking he got the joke.

"I don't know. It's not really the point." She pondered.

"It's still a pretty big waste of a clock." Fez said.

"Okay. Well I gotta go." Caroline said grabbing her jacket and heading for the door. Fez got up and followed her over.

"See you later, sweetie." Caroline said kissing Fez goodbye and walking out the door.

"You guys are such a cute couple," Jackie observed with a smile.

"Yeah, I know. I really like Caroline." Donna agreed taking a seat on the now empty couch.

"She seems nice." Baby agreed hopping off of the freezer.

"For a psycho." Hyde grumbled.

"Hyde, take that back." Fez demanded.

Hyde began imitating blowing up a balloon, moving his hand further back as it "expanded," holding the end of the balloon to his ear and imitating air hissing out of the balloon, before finally opening his mouth in a high pitched manner saying, "Psycho."

"You are a gifted mime," Fez complimented, "But that hurts."

"I will say that while annoying, that was also quite entertaining." Baby agreed, blowing a bubble with her gum.

"Hyde, Caroline's not a psycho. You just don't get women." Donna said.

"I will second that," Baby nodded.

"Me three." Jackie joined in.

"We have emotions," Donna began,

"We are ruled by the moon and the tides." Baby said sitting on the armrest of the couch.

"And pretty clothes." Jackie nodded.

"Maybe we should hang out with her. You know, make her feel welcome." Donna suggested, getting up to grab a popsicle from the freezer.