twenty

HALLOWEEN

•••

"A UNICEF contribution of thirteen cents will feed a child for a month." Kelso read, "Man, living in Africa must be great! Everything's so cheap."

"If you ask me, man UNICEF is a scam." Hyde said looking at the TV.

"Has it ever occurred to you that some things may not be a scam?" Baby asked from Hyde's lap.

"Nope because everything is a scam." He said.

"Oh lighten up. Remember how much fun Halloween used to be? Making costumes and trick-or-treating?"

"What is trick-or-treating?" Fez asked confused.

"A candy lovers dream! You put on a costume and you go around door to door and people give you treats." Baby grinned.

"Really! People just give you candy?" Fez's smile grew wider.

"The best part about Halloween is getting the crap scared outta you. One year I saw The Legend of Sleepy Hallow and I couldn't sleep for a month." Eric laughed.

"Yeah I remember, you peed the bed so much that dad made you sleep in the bathtub for a while." Baby laughed.

"Bethany!" Eric yelled, mortified.

"My favourite part about Halloween is learning that Forman used to wet the bed," Hyde laughed.

"They just give you candy?" Fez spoke up, "Just like that? No strings?"

"Yes, Fez get over it." Donna chuckled.

"Hey, you guys you know what? My church is doing a haunted house!" Jackie said her voice full of excitement.

"I don't think anybody's going to be scared of a bunch of Episcopalians." Bethany said leaning back against Hyde's chest.

"Unless they have chainsaws. Let's go see Texas Chainsaw Massacre!" Kelso suggested.

"Michael, I already told you, I don't like Texans!" Jackie groaned.

"I know, we could go to Old Main." Eric said.

"Our old grammar school?" Donna raised an eyebrow.

"Why the hell would we wanna go back there?" Baby asked.