fourty seven

THE SURPRISE VISIT

•••

Baby clasped her bra around an old mannequin that she found in the basement, that she used to use when she would make herself the odd clothing article.

Hyde tied a bandana around Fez's head to cover his eyes while Eric observed from behind.

"Okay, Fez, now remember; the bra wants to come off. But it can't be forced. It has to be coaxed." Hyde coached, holding him back while Eric began the countdown.

"Annndddd....go!" Eric said while Hyde released Fez.

Fez tackled the mannequin as he fiddled with the clasp.

Baby kept time on her watch,

"And they are out!" Fez announced with a grin, holding Bethany's bra in his hand.

"Eight seconds!" She grinned, "Great job, Fezzie."

"That's a new foreign exchange student record!" Eric cheered,

"And I think she liked it." Fez removed the blindfold, letting it hang around his neck.

"That was really good, but you have to remember the real girl will have a head." Baby said grabbing the shoulders of the mannequin

"And hopefully arms." Hyde added while they all returned to their seats.

Eric sat on top of the back of the couch while Hyde and Baby shared the white chair.

"Hey, guys. Have I got a surprise for me!" Kelso came in through the basement leaving the door open. He looked over and shouted, "Annette!"

The bleached blonde walked into the basement with an absent minded smile, looking around with wide eyes.

Kelso wrapped an arm around the girls shoulder and continued to explain, "Annette came all the way from California to visit me because we're in love."

Baby rolled her eyes, leaning back against Steven's chest remembering Annette all too well.

"So, Annette, when you get bored with this one, I can take off a bra in eight seconds. Well, maybe more if you fight me." Fez attempted to flirt.

"Alright back off, Fez. What me and Annette have is real." Michael scolded.

"Which is amazing because I even told him I used to be flat chested and have a different nose." Annette smiled,

"And I figured she looks okay now so what the hell?" Kelso climbed over the back of the couch, "Annette will be staying at Donna's. Forman, can you let her know?"

"Donna is not gonna like that." Baby spoke up for her friend.

"No, no it'll be fun. What's not to like? It'll be like having a giant Barbie to play with." Eric tapped Kelso on the shoulder, letting him know he'd handle the situation.