fourty

THE LOVERS QUARREL

•••

Sam placed his hands over Baby's as she gripped the small gulf club. He guided her hands and helped her hit the ball into the hole causing the blonde to squeal in excitement.

"I did it!" She cheered, dropping the club and throwing her arms around her boyfriends neck, giving him a praising kiss on the lips.

"Gross!" Tom, Sam's younger brother grimaced, "Do you really have to do that at a family establishment?"

Baby pulled away chuckling, and she ruffled Tom's hair, "Sorry, Tom. I promise once you get a girlfriend, you'll be all over her like your brother is all over me."

He rolled his eyes as he swatted his hand away, "I don't want a girlfriend,"

"I'm not all over you," Sam said, still holding her waist.

She raised her eyebrow at him, "Oh yeah?" She turned to him and moved her ascot to reveal her neck causing Sam to blush.

"I can't help it, you're totally hot."

Tom continued to make gaging noises as his older brother and his girlfriend exchanged a steamy gaze,

"Get a room," he told them as he grabbed his ball and club and taking it over to the next hole.

Sam chuckled, "Speaking of room, I got us one at the motel just outside of town. I was gonna tell you about it after our romantic date with my brother, but I guess now is as good a time as any."

She bit her lower lip and blushed. The pair hadn't had the time to get totally physical, out of fear that someone would catch them in the act. Privacy was few and far between at both of their houses, being that Sam's dad always wanted Tom to be included because he's been struggling to make new friends and their dad just wanted some silence in the house.

Bethany didn't mind having Sam's younger brother around them, in fact they got along rather well until her and Sam would start getting touchy.

Sam took Bethany's hesitation as uncomfortable no and he became uneasy, "I'm sorry if that's too forward or if you aren't ready. I just thought—"

She grabbed his cheeks and placed a quick peck on his lips, "No, it sounds great."

"Come on! I want to be done so Beth and I can watch M*A*S*H at eight," Tom complained.

Beth laughed as she grabbed Sam's wrist to look at his watch, "Tom, it's a quarter past four,"

"Well I still gotta eat and do homework." Tom shrugged, placing his ball down preparing to hit it.