seventeen

THE NEW FORMAN

•••

"Guys can we do something besides cruise?" Hyde asked.

Everyone was piled into the cruiser; Fez, Donna and Eric in the front, and Kelso, Jackie, Hyde and Baby in the back.

"It's like the third time we've driven by that house," Baby complained pointing over to the yellow brick house.

"You know what we could do?" Kelso smirked, "We could go skinny dipping. Naked!"

"That's the way God intended," Hyde grinned.

"No way," Jackie refused.

"Why not? It'd be fun," Kelso said enthusiastically.

"Sure, it's fun for you guys, cause you get to look at us. And that's a treat, but we just get to look at you and that's nasty." Bethany explained, Hyde looked over at her with a smirk.

"Baby's right," Donna nodded.

"So you guys don't wanna do it?" Eric asked glancing over at Donna.

"Well, I don't care, I'll do it." Donna laughed.

"Okay, I'm in!" Eric exclaimed, desperate to see his girlfriend naked.

"Are you in?" Hyde asked looking down at Bethany.

She nodded, "Yeah I'll do it,"

"I'm in," Hyde grinned.

Bethany laughed elbowing him in his side.

"Hey that's my sister!" Eric shouted.

"Naked is dirty," Fez sang.

"Dirty, dirty, dirty!" They all began to chant.

✽ ✾ ✽

Bethany sat in the drivers seat with Donna and Jackie up front with her, the rest of the boys all smushed in the back.

The teens all stared blankly ahead, very naked and very agitated.

"That was such a great idea, Michael! This was so much fun, except for the part where we got our clothes stolen, Michael!" Jackie shouted at him sarcastically as she rang out the water from her hair.

"By the way, Fez nice tattoo man," Hyde complimented.

"Thank you," Fez smiled, "Do you want to see her dance?"

"No!" They all shouted, Baby looked back in the rear view mirror, horrified.

"Look guys, we need a plan. I'm not about to drive up to my house with a car full of naked people." Baby said.

"We can go to my house," Hyde suggested.

"Yeah, your mom is used to having naked guys around." Kelso laughed.