twenty six

THE BARTENDERS SON

•••

After a gruelling few weeks since Red caught Baby and Hyde, the boys finally could leave the house and Baby was finally allowed back into the basement.

Kitty wouldn't allow Red to kick Hyde out, even though he desperately wanted to. The Forman kids were kept on lockdown in their house that grew smaller and smaller each day with the tension.

Baby stayed in her room or at The Hub most of the time, it's not like she had a choice. Hyde occupied the basement so that's where he stayed.

Red did constant bed checks to make sure the two weren't sneaking off together again and whenever Baby or Hyde left the house, the other had to stay home to ensure that nothing was going on.

Baby was exhausted through it all. She had ran out of homework to do, books to read, and records to listen to. She was convinced she was going to die of boredom due to not being allowed to hang out with her friends.

Hyde and Baby hadn't talked much and that's mostly because whenever they could be alone together they didn't do much talking. The whole ordeal had only made them want each other more, in the least cliché way possible — they were forbidden and that was hot.

Kitty had finally worn Red down and got him to unclench his iron first of wrath on the kids.

Baby walked in through the basement door after getting home school and flopped backwards onto the couch.

"Oh my god, I never would have thought there would come a day when all I would want to do was sit in this basement." She said.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Kelso said as he sucked on a popsicle, "Hey, did your boobs get bigger?"

"Knock it off, Kelso." Hyde and Eric said.

Fez and Kelso raised their eyebrows at Steven, they didn't exactly know what went on between Baby and Hyde. She played it off as her father not wanting her to be around "a dope-head," as he put it.

"What's your problem, Hyde?" Fez asked.

"I mean, I get why Eric doesn't want me saying anything about his twin sisters boobs, cause you know I already nailed his other sister," Kelso chuckled with a smirk. Eric punched him in the arm and Baby threw a pillow off of the couch at him.

"Get bent, Kelso!" The twins shouted.

"Whatever, man I just think it's weird to talk about Forman's sister like that...I don't know." Hyde shifted uncomfortably.