thirteen

THE WRESTLING MATCH

•••

Baby was walking up the driveway from her shift at The Hub when she crossed paths with Jackie who was on her way down to the basement.

"Hey, Jackie." She greeted,

"Beth, you won't believe what Michael and I did last night!" The small brunette squealed.

Her stomach flipped, Beth knew this day was going to come but she didn't think it would be this soon. She thought she would have had some sort of warning before it did.

"No, no, no Jackie please don't tell me that you and Kelso—"

"We proved our love," Jackie said blissfully.

"Gross," Baby scrunched up her nose.

"It's not gross, Bethany, it was magical." Jackie sighed contently, sitting on the hood of the cruiser.

"You didn't do it because they got arrested did you?" Baby furrowed her brows at the smaller girl.

"It was like the book Prisoner of Love!" Jackie said joyously.

"Uh...I'm happy for you?" Bethany said uneasily.

"He's my dreamboat," Jackie said staring off.

"Jackie look at me," Baby instructed, "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant."

"Oh for sure, do you have any idea that would do to my figure?" Jackie nodded.

The two girls headed downstairs to gossip with Donna but met Eric and Kelso on the way.

"Hi, sweetie how are you?" Jackie asked batting her lashes.

"Well, actually I'm a bit chilly. I left my coat in the car." Kelso said.

"Why don't you just—" Baby started.

"I'll get it for you!" Jackie said rushing up the stairs to go retrieve his coat from the car.

"Handy little thing isn't she?" Kelso smirked closing the door basement door behind Jackie.

"That was so cool," Eric said in awe.

"Cool?" Donna and Bethany turned to him sternly.

"And by cool I mean wrong and stupid," Eric corrected himself.

Bethany rolled her eyes and walked downstairs. She walked over to the TV and started flipping through the channels.

"Stop!" Hyde shouted, "Wrestling is back on!" He said leaning forward to pull Baby away from the TV.

He pulled her into his lap and she sat comfortably watching the TV.

"Oh I love wrestling!" Donna said excitedly.