four

THE PRESIDENT

•••

"Push! Push! Come on you gotta push it!" Kelso chanted as Hyde stood in the doorway of the storage room in the basement, pushing his arms against the frame.

"How much longer?" Hyde said through gritted teeth and a scrunched up face. Baby leaned over the back of the couch watching with amusement and blowing bubbles with her gum.

"Ten seconds, you gotta push hard or it's not gonna work,"

"Man, this is so stupid," Hyde complains,

"This is not stupid! You're gonna love it!" Michael insisted, "Okay that's time."

Fez and Hyde step away from the door and their arms begin to lift into the air as if they're floating,

"Woah!" The teens exclaim in excitement looking down at their arms,

"Kelso you're a genius," Fez grins,

"You guys look dumb," Baby giggled turning around to watch TV.

"You look dumb," Hyde says flicking her in the back of the head,

"Hey!"  She says shocked before leaning over and smacking his arm. Hyde smirks taking his usual seat. Things between the two have been a little weird since their kiss. They avoid alone time together at all costs, but when the rest of the gang is around, they still act the same if not even closer. Bethany has yet to tell the girls and hopes to never have to, but she knows it will come up eventually but until then she's been keeping a low profile. Up until that night she hadn't so much as seen Steven as anything other than a frenemy but the gift in combination with the kiss was a puzzling mix. She didn't know where this put their friendship or if she suddenly had feelings for the curly headed boy, but she was determined to push down whatever it was.

As for Steven he's kept his mouth shut about the occurrence, he's vowed to himself that he'd be taking this to the grave. After their last one on one circle he had been brushing off the idea that Baby might had been attractive, and Fez's constant praising of the girls breasts was no help; so Hyde took it upon himself to test out the waters by kissing her. He refuses to admit he felt anything other than the affects of the beers he copped from her father's fridge and that their kiss was simply an experiment.

Just then Eric came running down the stairs with some sodas in hand. Jackie hopped off of the dryer grabbing a can from Eric,

"I told you my top three choices were—"

"Jackie shut the hell up and take the damn drink." Baby rolled her eyes narrowing her eyes at the brunette. She didn't know what exactly had came over her but she was not in the mood to hear sly comments from Jackie.

Kelso opened up a can, "I've noticed the pop selection has really gone downhill since your dad got laid off."

"He's not laid off," Eric started,