13

Y/n's POV:

"Yeah go ahead. But I swear, if you say excuses and crap, I'm leaving and never coming back."

He nodded his head and took a deep breath. I could tell he was nervous because he was shaking and his breathing became faster.

I was becoming worried that he would pass out or have a panic attack, so I grabbed his hands to calm him down.

"Hey, Hobi, Look at me. You need to calm down before you end up passed out in the ground. Don't feel nervous please. I'm not gonna gobble you up like pumpkin pie on thanks giving."

He laughed slightly, becoming a little less tense.

"I know you won't, but I'm afraid that I'm going to make things worse and that you'll end up leaving me." He teared up.

I immediately became soft. His nose was becoming red and his eyes puffy. I removed one of my hands from his and placed it on his cheek.

"Hobi, please don't cry. I hate it when your upset because I feel useless. I know that I won't be able to make you feel better and it hurts me."

He looked up at me, shocked.

"Y/n....don't say that. You're the only person who is able to make me feel this way."

I tilted my head.

"What way?"

He smirked.

"This way."

He leaned in and placed a delicate kiss on my lips.

I was shocked at first, but quickly got over it. I kissed him back.

Over time the kiss became more hungry and lustful, until I remembered where we were.

I pulled away.

"Why did you pull away?" He pouted.

I chuckled.

"We are at a cafe, Hobi."

He nodded his head back and mouthed "Ah, that's right."

I laughed.

He grinned but that soon faded away.

"What's wrong?"

He looked down.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I should not have overreacted. I-"

I snorted.

"What?"

"Hobi..."

I smiled.

"I already forgave you."