27

"Y/n....Y/n....Y/N!!!"

I sat up, almost killing the person by knocking my head against theirs.

"Owwwww!" Yoongi jumped back.

"What do you want..?" I groaned, rubbing my head where we made contact.

"Today is Hoseok's birthday you idiot!!"

My eyes widen. Today's the day.

The day where we surprise Hoseok.

By forgetting his birthday, of course.

"Well what are we waiting for?" I got up and grabbed Hoseok's hoodie and a pair of Jean shorts out of my closet.

"I was waiting for you, slowpoke." He  made his way to my bed, plopping down on it like it's no one's business.

"Well I'm going to go brush my teeth, don't fall asleep." Yoongi chuckled and nodded his head. I rolled my eyes knowing darn well that he's going to be passed out when I return.

After brushing my teeth, I open my door and much to my surprise, he wasn't asleep. He was looking at a picture of my mom and I that we took when I was 10.

He had a calm smile on his face. "You look like a moose with all those freckles and your hair being a complete mess."

I slapped his back, making him stumble forward. I huffed and crossed my arms, making sure he knew that I was not pleased with that statement.

"For your information, it was windy that day and I didn't have time to brush it. I woke up late and my mom was rushing me." I flicked his head.

He turned around grinning, his teeth shining and almost blinding me. I covered my eyes. "Does everyone in your group bleach their teeth like you?" I smirk.

He rolled his eyes. "I do NOT bleach my teeth. They are just naturally white, unlike yours."

I scoffed and turned away. My teeth are white....I hope.

"Anyways, we should get going. The guys, besides Hoseok, are already there and they're probably getting impatient." He opened my front door and walked out to his car. Opening the passengers side for me, he grinned.

"I'm such a gentleman." I rolled my eyes and got in, shutting the door in his face. He stuck out his tounge and walked around to the other side. "You're a brat."

"Nah, I just don't want to deal with boys who have their ego higher than the stars." He chuckled but covered it with a cough. "You're a little terd. How does Hoseok manage to keep his sanity with you around?"

I didn't reply. Instead, I looked out the window and the trees and cars passing by. I sensed him turning to face me. "I said, how does Hoseok handle you and manage to keep his sanity around you?" I chuckled. "No need to repeat yourself. I ignored you just fine the first time."

He laughed and pulled into the parking lot. Managing not to wreck his car, he parked in his reserved spot and turned off the engine. "We're here."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out, staring at the Bighit building. Butterflies flew into my stomach and I wanted to puke. What if this turned out bad?

As if he sensed my fear, Yoongi walked over and put his hand in my shoulder. "Relax, Hoseok is good at taking jokes."

Hoseok's feelings were the least of my problems.

Jimin, on the other hand, is one massive bomb that could result in the group splitting up forever.