34

"So you decided to come back huh? I can't believe you would even go that far to just opt out and leave the group like that! You nearly gave me a heart attack! What the hell went through your head you little ba-"

"Jin hyung, I think that's enough scolding." Namjook rested a single hand on the broad shoulder of a now furious Jin.

Jin scoffed, but complied. "I'm not done with you yet.." he mumbled to no one in particular.

I laughed quietly at Jin's motherly rant, silently enjoying the fact that he seemed angry but was only worried like the rest of them.

Namjoon cleared his throat and turned to us, an eyebrow raised and now visible above his glasses.

"But what did go through your head when you decided to quit, hyung? We really thought that we would have to terminate our contract with the company because you left."

Hoseok sighed and played with his fingers. "I just thought that Jimin hated me so I decided that leaving the group would create less drama..."

At the sound of his name, Jimin flinched. His eyes were full of sorrow and when he made eye contact with me, they filled with regret.

"I never hated you, hyung. I will never hate you as long as I live, it's just that with Y/n and all, I was blinded by my motive to take her from you." He mumbled quietly.

We sat in silence after his statement, none of us able to come up with a proper response. That was, until Yoongi spoke up.

"In my opinion, I think it's Y/n's fault. If she never kissed Jimin, none of this would be happening."

I sighed and nodded my head in agreement, guilt consuming my senses.

"You can't just say that hyung! It's not her fault and never will be!" Hoseok growled, taking a single step forward.

I reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling him back so that nothing would happen that we'd all regret in the end.

"Hoseok, stop." I muttered, yanking on his sleeve. He turned to me and his eyes softened seeing my remorseful state.

"It's my fault and I accept that. Yoongi is right, if I had never kissed Jimin th-"

"No." Jimin interrupted me. "I should be the one to blame, seeing that I kissed her first. She didn't want to do it, but I let my feelings get the best of me." He turned to face me, a small, apologetic smile perched on his pretty face. "I'm sorry Y/n, for forcing you to kiss me." He turned to Hoseok. "I'm sorry, hyung, for making you feel like I hated you and end up leaving the group. If I could go back in time to change what I have done, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

We both smiled at him, accepting his apology. "It's okay Jimin, we forgive you."

His eyes lit up and he went to hug us, only to hesitate look at me for permission. I laughed and pulled his sleeve so that he would join our hug, the others joining a few moments later.

"You guys are all idiots and are going to give me grey hairs one of these days, but I still love you." Jin stated loudly into the hug. We laughed and laughed for what seemed like hours.

God, thank you for giving me the lights of my life.

I glance at Hoseok, taking in his features. His eyes were closed and he had the brightest smile on his face. His cheeks were red from smiling and laughing too much, but I found it adorable.

God, thank you for blessing me with the man that makes me whole...

I leaned in close to his ear and whispered,

"I love you."

His previous smile formed into a cheeky grin as he turned to me. He pinched my cheek closest to him and teased,

"Who, me?"

THE END

.
.
Ahh it's sad to say but this book has come to an end. Thank you all so much for reading it! I really appreciate all the reads this is getting. Make sure to check out my other books if you haven't yet!

I love you guys!💜