Rain

It was a cold raining day, the rain pouring buckets of endless water

It was a cold raining day, the rain pouring buckets of endless water. The drips ran harshly across the window making tapping noises. The bitter icy wind howled in the air.

It's strong grip pushed and swayed the window and doors that had to feel its wrath. A girl ran towards her door trying to close it shut. Her tiny bookstore was feeling the rain and airs wrath.

"Aish!" Her hands shut the door that flung open for the second time that night.

"This rain is really unbelievable. Gosh maybe I should close up early then. No ones going to buy books in this weather." But as soon as she turned her heel towards her counter, the door flung open with the little golden bell, dinging.

She turned her head facing towards the door. But nothing was present there. Just the wind howling and the rain tapping on her window.

"I could've sworn I locked it." She muttered walking towards the flying door. Using her strength, she pushed it closed and locked it once again. She turned her sign to 'Close' then walked back to her counter.

"Aish I think the sky even pities me. I think it feels sorry for how little I'm making money." She sighed as she started cleaning around her area. But a low growl caught her off guard completely. Her body tensed up looking around for the source of the noise.

Silence was heard. Besides the loud howling wind and the harsh tapping of the rain drops, there was nothing. No noise just the air of silence clouding her store. But she knew something or more likely someone was there.

"W-Who's there?" She called mentally cursing at herself for sounding scared. Yet only a growl was heard yet again. At least she didn't think her place was haunted or of some sort.

But this time it was coming from behind the shelves by her window. So she slowly and cautiously walked towards the large brown shelves.

As she walked closer, a long black fluffy tail was shown. It laid limply on the ground with an occasional flicker. A little pain groan came from behind the shelves.

Her foot stepped on the weaken wooden making a creak noise. The creak was loud enough for making whatever was there growl, but soon after a groan was heard again. Whatever was behind her shelve was terribly injured.

She finally got close enough to see who was behind the shelf. The girl peeked her head out seeing whatever was behind her shelve. Her eyes widen at the sight.

There was a hybrid leaning against the shelve with his hand holding his side. Blood erupting from his side and seem like it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He was covered in black ragged clothing, with rips here and there. He looked soaked from the rain as his black colored ears pinned back in alert.

His skin pale and dirty. The paleness of his skin dripped of the rains tears that poured from the harsh dark clouds. His plump lips red with coldness but it did quite suit him.

His black hair dripped of the rains brutal tears. His sharp teeth showed as he growled at her presence. His breathing was ragged and uneven but that didn't stop him from his fierce growling.

But what stood out the most was his bright lavender eyes that glowed. Yes his eyes were ready to attack her, yet she found them beautiful.

However, she couldn't just stand there and admire his beautiful eyes, this hybrid was bleeding at a fast pace. He was injured and she needed to help him.

The girl swallows down her fear as she slowly walk closer towards his figure. He growled at her getting ready to defend himself, despite his horrible condition.

"Calm down. I'm not trying to hurt you. I wanna help you." She assured but that didn't do no good. He only glared at her as his growls got more fierce.

She bit her lip kneeling down and crawling towards him. She was quite frighten of what he would do to her, but she couldn't just leave him here to bleed to death. Besides that would ruin her floor.

Another painful groan left his lips as his fingers gripped his bloody clothes. When he was distracted, she took this moment to check his wound. She gently removed his hand where he was trying to stop the bleeding. 

There wasn't much to see but just the pool of blood that clouded his clothing was enough to assume that the wound was deep.

He needed treatment, proper treatment. And no hospital was willing to drive in this horrible weather. Her best bet is to take him upstairs towards her tiny apartment and try to fix his wound as much as she can.

"Okay my apartment is upstairs I need you to get up." She said. Only another groan left his lips as he closed his eyes shut. What she wasn't expecting was him to start getting up.

Through his legs were unstable and wobbly, he was able to get up. He nearly tripped but she caught him just in time. She placed his arm around her shoulder to support him. Both walked steadily towards her small apartment that was located upstairs.

In some time they both made it towards her small apartment. She hastily opened the door as they both walked in. With her wobbly legs, she gently set him on the couch.

He groaned in pain as his breathing got ragged and uneven. Sweat dripped from his pale forehead. He shut his eyes in anguish, his large hand trying to stop the bleeding that was erupting from his side.

The girl immediately rushed towards her cabinet looking for the first aid kit. She grabbed the box once she found it and rushed back towards the wounded hybrid who's life was very much in danger.

But when she return, there the black eared hybrid was asleep. He looked so peaceful yet in so much a anguish pain was still painted among his handsome features.

The girl bit her lip as her heart sank remembering how cold he was with her. And there and then she decided something she knew she'll probably regret later. But she decided it anyway despite her concerns.

Her legs walked over towards him kneeing down, setting down the first aid kit. She parted her lips as she spoke out loud her decision.

"I promise I'll take care of you."