21

He isn't letting me go for what, I should mean absolutely fucking nothing to him. What the hell is he playing at.

AND WHAT THE HELL DOES YA HAYATI MEAN!!

Breath Storm breath.

That's the mantra I have to keep repeating to myself whilst stuck in the room. The musty air makes me feel suffocated; the temperature also adds to the uneasiness. It switches from boiling hot to cold within seconds, he's breaking my body and I can't even stop it.

My attitude I can stop, I won't let him break that. It's probably all that I've got left.

Im still in a damn pickle about telling him, the Mona Lisa was my heist, she belongs to me so why should I give her up?

She belongs to me to sell, and the money belongs to my team, my fucking team not him.

I don't want to play this game but if I don't he'll kill everyone I love.

It's a bit if a sticky one still right?

Fuck I have to give it, its settled in my mind that I have to give up my most prized possession at this  moment to save my father and team.

There's no other way around it.

" ANDREIIIIIIII, ANDREIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" I yelled out with the little energy left inside me. A smile graced my lips as he entered looking hot as hell, the same suit as before but this time its tucked in like he's prepared for a meeting. I looked into his eyes as he glared at me, his stance and facial expression showing nothing but hatred.

"What do you want" Andrei mumbled absent-mindedly, he glanced at my cuffs and ropes ensuring they were still on, dammit I could have probably gotten out.

Sighing in defeat I shrugged
" I'm gonna tell you where the whore is" I mumbled with a sigh, its time to drop my ego and make sure everyone stays safe. Im not stupid enough to think Andrei won't go through with what he said, a man this young couldn't have made it to mafia boss at such a young age by making empty threats.

"Whore?" He questioned.

"Oh sorry, I mean Mona"  I spoke shaking my head stupidly. Gosh I'm so darn stupid at times, his face slightly lit up at my words, I absolutely hate it, I hate that he's happy.

"Where is she then Eehira?" he asked stepping closer to me, He dropped his arms from his muscular chest and let them dangle by his side as he stopped a few inches away from my body.

I hate to say it but the amount of bad thoughts going through my head is uncontrollable. He has a beard to die for and hair that makes him look fucking amazing. Dropping my gaze from his eyes I mentally scolded myself, it isn't the time to stare at him like that.

"Wait, promise you'll let me go home for a while to say bye to everyone" I ensured, I'm not going to let him get what he wants whilst I got nothing. I'm a little selfish for God's sake. Locking my gaze with his I tried my best to portray confidence, it dimmed a little when the glint in his eyes became brighter.

"Let me think about that" he ran his hand over his beard before taking another step closer "no"

" you didn't even think, LET ME GO HOME!" I yelled, he can't just do this to me, I thought angrily. My body started to burn incredibly hot because of his words, I bet my face looks like a ripe tomato.

"I don't know how many times I have to say this Ya Hayati but your not going home" he closed the distance between us, the mere inches became millimetres. I tried to control my ragged breathing but it didn't work, Andrei raised his hand up gently and grabbed my face, his fingers caressing my cold cheek.

That touch should usually feel caring and loving yet it feels so damn cold, as if the Ice mans touching me.

"I'm the one in control here, either you tell me where the painting is or I will send a hit out on your father, I'll sit right here and bask in your sadness whilst you watch him dying slowly" He stated furiously, the murderous glint shining in his eyes.

"You psychopath!" I screamed, my brain can't handle it anymore. He had the audacity to kidnap me, cut me, tell me I'm not leaving and even not allowing me to leave after I promised to give the painting. I cant phantom the facts, what the hell does he want from me, I thought sourly. 

"Never said I wasn't, now tell me where she is"