Chapter: 3

Back at the club

As usual, Tenjune was in full effect. The music was right, the house was packed, and v.i.p was loaded with celebrities. Between Ross, Diddy, and Wayne bottles were flowing nonstop and so were the women. Everyone was either drunk, high or both. Drake sat over in the YCMB section with Wayne, Nicki, Tyga, Baby and a few other random people. His attention wasn't focused on none of it; his head was still wrapped around Raven and their conversation. She was a real cool chick and seemed like she had her shit together. He really like that she didn't fall all over herself like every other female he came across. He looked out on the dance floor; Dollicia was still out there grinding on one of her friends. His eyes followed the sway of her hips enjoying the view, especially when she turned to face him biting her lip. The material of his jeans grew tighter just from looking, he actually liked her, but she liked messing with his head too much and not in a good way.

Dollicia sashayed her way over to him and sat down on his lap. "My roommate isn't coming home tonight."

Drake could smell the alcohol on her breath, she was definitely tipsy, but hell so was he. "Is that right?"

"That's right; I have the place all to myself. I think my boyfriend should come over."

"Boyfriend, I thought we weren't doing titles."

"Things change, besides the things I want to do with you I can only do with my boyfriend." She sat there mindlessly playing with the chain around his neck waiting for his response.

He thought for a second, and then patted her on the ass. "Then we should get out of here."

It was two o'clock in the morning when Raven finally decided to go to bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, it popped back up when she heard the front door slam. This let her know that her roommate Dollicia was home, and from the giggles and extra sounds she knew she wasn't alone. She could hear things falling down everywhere, the sound of her cd collection came tumbling down, it took everything in her not to get up and give Dollicia and her company a piece of her mind. If she had to guess, she'd say the woman was drunk, really clumsy, or hot and heavy into some sexual activity. The latter of the three would be correct. Moments later the bedroom door closed.

"Finally!" Raven relaxed and laid back down. She shut her eyes and was ready for a goodnight's sleep to take her away, that was until a sound that couldn't be mistake for anything but a headboard started banging against a wall. Her eyes shot open, "Will you give me a break!" She pulled her blanket up over her head to try and block the noise. Even though their bedrooms are separated by the living room her moans still hit Raven's ears loud and clear. She put on her headphones to listen to some music and escape the torment, but the pants and begging still came through. The headphones came off just in time to hear her roommate shout to the high heavens. Raven shook her head. "She has got to be faking it." Satisfied with the silence, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

It was nine a.m. and Raven was in her lounge wear which consisted of black Nike jogging shorts and matching tank top. She put her hair in a ponytail and made her way to the living room. Everything was still tossed every which way, so Dollicia and her guest were probably still sleeping. She decided to use that time to get a quick work out in before they woke up and interrupted her mojo. Raven stepped up on the treadmill; she started off walking, twenty minutes later she was running, ten minutes after that she was ready to kill over.

She got off the machine and was starving. Going over to the refrigerator she pulled out some eggs and turkey bacon. She then plugged up her waffle iron; she was ready to do work. The bacon was going, the waffles were cooking and just as she was about to start the eggs, the house phone began to ring.