Chapter 43

Drake and Raven were engaged in a serious lip lock as they fumbled into the house, nearly falling through the door. He was headed to the stairs, but Raven had other plans in mind. She led him to the room with the stripper pole in it. Normally she would never enter this room. In fact, she complained about it on several occasions and asked him to get rid of it, but tonight it was going to serve some purpose.

"Sit." Raven instructed, pushing him down in the chair. His hand reached out to pull her with him, but she backed away shaking her head. "Patients, love." She teased as she walked away. Raven connected her phone to the speakers and scrolled through her music, stopping when she reached her song of choice. She pressed play and Janet's Would You Mind floated through the speakers.

The sensual sound of Janet's voice set the perfect mood for her. Raven swayed and bent to the slow groove as he watched her intensively. His gaze was locked on her teasing caresses. The leisure journey of those hands held his attention completely as they swept up, over shoulders and into her brown locks of hair. She smiled at him, slow and seductive as her fingers eased down the zipper of her top and let it fall to the floor. The jeans were the next thing to go. She peeled them off bending over to give him a view of her ass. Raven twisted around the gold pole and wrapped her leg around it as she rolled her hips, arching her back.

'Damn'. Drake thought to himself. His jeans were near unbearably tight. He groaned at the unexpected pressure coming from down below. He leaned forward, his mouth suddenly went dry as Raven's body moved provocatively, her hands touching all the places that he wanted to. His dick pressed demandingly against his zipper.

She became a living embodiment of sex, seduction, and lust. Her smile changed from playful to seductive. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

He sat up a bit straighter in his seat realizing that she was making her way towards him on all fours, her gaze glittering and intense. When Raven approached him, her hands slid up his knees and to the zipper of the jeans. Their eyes connected as she eased it down and freed his awaiting friend. Her tongue licked from the base all the way to the tip in a slow and teasing motion. "Damn Raven..." He let out feeling her repeat her actions, but never fully taking him in. His hands tangled in Raven's hair to push her further down as he thrust his hips up, but Raven pulled away from his grasp.

She smiled mischievously waging her finger in his face. "No touching. Isn't that the rules in those strip clubs you love going to, or do you get special privileges?"

"You're touching." Drake retorted. The sexual frustration was building with each passing second.

Raven rose to her feet and straddled his lap. "I'm allowed to Mr. Graham. Now sit back and enjoy the show."

Drake bit back a groan as she gyrated against him. He couldn't finish his train of thought. Drake let his head fall back against the chair cushion. She watched his jaw tighten and his hands clench into fists. He was getting aroused, and that thought excited her. Deciding she liked having the upper hand if only for a moment, she positioned herself closer letting the swell of her breasts brush against his chest. Raven trailed her fingers through his hair, moving her hips in a slow circle on his lap. She arched and bent, riding him through his jeans. Drake nearly came undone as he caught the heat from her crotch and the unmistakable smell of arousal coming from her. "Why are you teasing me, baby?"

Raven chuckled. "Because you like it." She lifted herself so that their lips nearly touched, but moved to the side to whisper in his ear. "I'm trying to figure out if I want you to take me slow and gentle, or hard and fast." She took his earlobe between her lips, giving it a slight nip before letting go.

'Fuck'. Drake's hips bucked unconsciously. He couldn't take it anymore.

Before she knew it, her panties were being ripped from her. Drake's strong hands gripped her hips lifting her up, and right on top of his erection. Raven let out a gasp as he drove into her. They locked eyes and Drake was the one grinning now. "Damn it, Aubrey." Raven moaned out and buried her face into his neck as he slammed her up and down on his shaft.

His hands were still locked on Raven's hips, as he drove into her, but he noticed she wasn't looking at him. His fingers intertwined in her hair and gave it a firm tug tilting her head bag. When Drake looked into her eyes he could see the pain and pleasure hidden beneath them. He thought maybe he was hurting her, so he softened his touch and made his strokes gentler. Raven reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, she needed to feel his skin. She pressed her lips against his as she rode the waves of pleasure, but then something hit her making her reluctantly break the kiss.

"Mmmm baby... we need to stop for a second." Raven cried out as Drake kissed her neck leaving soothing kisses along her collarbone.

"No we don't." His hands roamed up her back unsnapping her bra and throwing it to the floor. As soon as she was free his lips latched onto her hardened nipples.

It took everything in Raven to think straight and not arch into him. "You don't have a condom on."

"I'll pull out," Drake replied earning an eye roll.

"Aubrey..." She whined as he continued to move inside of her.

Knowing he wouldn't hear the end of it until he did as she asked, he stood up with Raven's legs wrapped around him as he laid her on the floor. Drake reached in his pocket to pull out his wallet as he hovered above her. He opened it up checking inside for the backup condom that he kept stored away and was relieved to find it exactly where he expected it to be. Drake kicked his jeans all the way off and wasted no time ripping the condom from the wrapper and rolling it on. As soon as he was good to go he eased back into her warmth that was awaiting him. "Ooh fuck. " Drake nuzzled his head into her neck breathing heavily as he brought the both of them to heights of pleasure. Her nails dug into his shoulder as she screamed for more.

"Don't stop Aubrey." Raven bit down on his shoulder causing him to moan and speed up his strokes.

He tilted his head towards her harden nipple letting his tongue lave the peak as he slowly drew it into his mouth. Raven cried out and threw back her head, pushing her breast further into his suckling mouth. She was in pure bliss. Everything felt so good and right.

Drake trailed kisses from her breasts all the way to her mouth muffling the incoherent words that were spouting from her lips. Raven returned the heated kiss letting her tongue explore his mouth letting the wanton feeling consume her. She sucked on his lip giving it a tug with her teeth and released it with a moan. "Deeper baby... I want you deeper."

Taking her up on her challenge, he pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach. His hands locked on her hips from behind as he thrust back into her. Raven threw her head back and hands balled into a fist as she yelled out his name. "Is this better?" he asked ramming into her hard over and over again. No answer was needed, her actions spoke to him louder than any words could. In the middle of one powerful thrust, Drake suddenly felt the feeling change and he had a good idea as to why that happened. Drake slowed his motions and began to ease out a Raven, but her protests and pleading were driving him crazy so he continued on.

Raven's body clenched when she felt his lips on her back. In that same instance, her orgasm ripped through her, and her body convulsed, caught on the brink of a powerful orgasm. "Aubrey!"

Drake wrapped his thick arms around her as he continued towards his own release. He pressed as close as he could, his mouth open but no sound came out, the feeling was too intense for that. He felt himself explode in hot spasms and finally a low grunt of Raven's name was torn from him. He held steady for a moment allowing both of them to get their breathing together. Once Drake accomplished that he kissed the crook of Raven's neck passionately and silently left the room. Raven wasn't in the right frame of mind to notice his strange behavior.

Drake stood in the bathroom looking down at the torn condom he just tossed in the toilet. He knew he should have told her that it broke, but knowing Raven she was going to go for plan b. He felt like he didn't have any say when it came to that, so this was him having his say. Giving the faulty rubber one last glance, he shrugged his shoulders and flushed the toilet. He figured he'd keep this one under wraps. 'She might not even get pregnant.' He told himself.