Chapter 21

Drake guided them down the hall, which seemed to be longer than usual and through the oversized French doors that lead to his room. He deposited Raven on the bed looking down at her with his predatory gaze. Her body ached for him, watching him stand there in nothing but jeans that did very little to hide his bulge. In a flash he rid himself of the remainder of his clothes and climbed on top of her. Raven welcomed him with awaiting arms. He trailed kisses from her lips, to her neck, and down to her stomach. She felt little butterflies as he got lower, teasing her inner thighs. His fingers hooked in the sides of her panties easing them off of her. 

Raven's hands clutched the sheets as his tongue darted out and ran over her center. Her back arched high off the bed and she bit down on her lip feeling his tongue slip between her walls. He groaned sending vibrations through her. "Aahhh Aubrey...," she let out in a lust filled purr as he pulled away from her briefly and then delved back into her.

Raven pressed her hips to his lips and he smiled with pleasure at that. Drake planned on hearing her scream, especially after all the chasing she had him doing, and that's exactly what he got. Loud satisfying moans erupted from his room. He was loving that she was so responsive, but he needed some relief of his own. He came back up, hovering his body over hers, and reached over in his bedside drawer for something.

When Raven saw his hand reappear, it had a condom in it. She watched as he ripped the wrapper with his teeth, and reach between them to put it on. There was a spark in Raven, she reached down, replacing his hands with hers, and rolled the condom on for him. Drake smiled and bent down to kiss her.

She felt him adjusting himself against her entrance, and knew that there was no going back. Nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders when he entered her. The delicious feel of being stretched to accommodate him reverberated through her entire being. Drake's low, moan was answered by the call of his name.

"Say it again," he grunted into her ear as his tongue traced her lobe. "Say my name again." He said once more, but this time it was more firm.

"Oh god Aubrey," she answered wrapping her legs around him tightly.

"You feel so good," her lover growled. "So perfect."

Raven's hand wrapped around the base of his neck, pulling him in for another kiss, eliciting a muffled groan of her name. Drake planted his hands on the bed just above her shoulders making the mattress squeal in protest. His body lifted slightly, shifting his weight onto his arms so he could thrust more easily inside of her.

Grinding her hips against his with every dominating thrust, she quickly gave into the rhythm. Lips fused and broke only to be fused again in never-ending kisses that stoked the fire he was building inside of her.

Just as she was reaching her peak, he pulled out of her. Raven let out a frustrating groan feeling bereft of his touch. She tugged at his hand trying to pull him back to her.

"Get on all fours" he demanded, and she obeyed. Raven arched her back exaggeratedly, giving him better access. Drake's hands locked on to hips in a death grip and he plunged within her sending a whole new wave of sensations throughout her body, making it hard for her to keep quiet.

"Oooh, god!" She screamed while gripping the bed sheets. "Yes, Aubrey!" A tingling sensation rushed through her feeling a hearty smack on her ass. He pounded within her depths hard, deep, and smooth, ensuring that when she left him, she would think of him. He wanted his scent all over her, and all over his bedding, that way when he slept, he could be reminded of this moment. "So good" she moaned. "Don't stop," she begged, backing against him, meeting his thrust with her own.

Drake released his hold on her hips to tangle his fingers in her hair. He gave her hair a firm but gentle tug pulling her head back as he leaned forward to meet her lips with his. His chest pressed against her back as he held them both up with one hand wrapped around her.

Their lips connected one final time as the waves of orgasm washed over. His name screamed through the room in a voice that she couldn't believe was her own. To Raven's surprise, when Drake joined her in bliss only seconds later, her name tumbled from his lips in reverent prayer. Drake collapsed besides her in a heap of tangled arms and sweat-soaked sheets. A part of Raven couldn't believe what just transpired and all the other parts didn't want to forget. Just looking at him confused the hell out of her. 'How can one man be so attractive?' she asked herself. While lost in thought she didn't notice that Drake was staring at her, she smiled and turned on her side to face him.

"What are you thinking?" she asked him.

"I'm thinking we should have done that a long time ago." He replied in a deadpanned way making her punch his arm. "I'm just playing with you."

Raven grabbed his wrist and turned it so she could see the face of his watch. It was now after eleven, and almost twelve. Tiana's party had started and was in full swing. "Oh my god, Tiana's gonna kill me. I wasn't supposed to be here this long." She set her eye back on him with an apologetic look. "I have to go."

Those were words he wasn't trying to hear, at least not just yet. He ran his finger up and down her spine, making little goose bumps along the way. "Or you could just stay the night with me." He offered. "If she's really your friend, she'll forgive you."

This night was just full of surprises. Her brows arched in amazement of what he just said to her, and she was actually considering it. "Don't you have a plane to catch in the morning?" she asked reminding both of them of his impending departure.

"Don't worry about that, just stay here with me." Drake responded casually and waited for her to reply. He feared for rejection when a few seconds went by with no reply. Just as he was about to back track over what he said before, Raven wrapped her arm around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. When they broke away, he stared at her with a mischievous grin. "Am I a better kisser than Trey?" he asked.

Raven burst out laughing from the boyishly handsome look on his face. "I'm not gonna even answer that, besides, I don't kiss and tell." She replied shaking her head. When she finished laughing, she became more serious. "I didn't have sex with Trey, I don't do this with every guy I meet."

"I know, that's what I like about you." He said honestly.

"Well since you like me and everything, how about you feed me, because I'm hungry. What about you?"

"I could eat." said Drake, but there was a playful glint in his eyes that she didn't miss.

"I have a funny feeling we're not talking about the same thing." And they weren't. He rolled on top of her and began kissing her neck. Raven placed her palms on his chest in an attempt to push him off, while trying to contain her giggles. "Aubrey... food, now." She stated firmly, holding back her smile.

"Alright, I think there's some leftover Chinese in the fridge." He said before climbing off of her.

"You mean the orange chicken we had days ago?" Raven asked, and he said yes. She shook her head from side to side. "You are such a guy."

"C'mon, let's go check the kitchen." Drake got up from the bed. He searched the floor for his boxers, finding them mixed in with his jeans and pulled them on to cover his nakedness.

Raven sat up and swung her legs over the bed. The white Egyptian cotton bed sheet still clung to her body covering her. She watched him closely with admiration before breaking the moment with words.

"Could you lend me something to put on?" she asked sweetly.

"Now why would I want to do that, you look just fine."

She rolled her eyes at him, "It's cold Aubrey...please."

"Only because you said please, and I like the way you say my name." Drake flipped through the folded up clothes in his dresser drawer, until he came across a black t-shirt. He gave it to her and she put it on, letting the sheet fall around her waist. Drake watched as she stood angelically from the bed. The shirt he gave her was one of his ovo embroidered t-shirts. It practically swallowed her body stopping mid thigh, but it she looked good in it. He stood there thinking for a second, he could get use to the idea of having her walk around in his clothes. In fact, he could get use to the idea of having her around a lot more, and he knew exactly what he had to do in order for that to happen.