Chapter One

"Rosie! Hurry up! You're not the only one that needs in there!" My roommate, Sophia called from outside the bathroom door after banging on it for the past minute.

I groan, opening the door and walking out. "Do you know how long perfection like this takes? I can't just be ready in five minutes."

"Well, you should work on that. I doubt your new owner is going to like waiting for you this long," She says, grinning at the word 'owner.'

I roll my eyes and walk into our room as she walks into the bathroom.

'Today's the day,' I think as I eye my suitcases that were laying on my bed. Alright, time for me to explain.

At the end of each school year, a huge adoption day is held where submissive's from the graduating year and those from past years who weren't adopted, can be by to a dominant. A packet is sent to all doms who put in a request and they come in and meet the girls. A few weeks later the Dom's come back and finally adopt which sub they wanted. The subs never know who will end up adopting them since they meet a few dom's but I knew one that I really wanted to get me. It's not that I wouldn't try with whoever got me but I really wanted him.

"Okay, I have to go to class now but good luck today!" Sophia says, walking out of the bathroom and coming over to hug me.

"Thank you," I smile, hugging her back.

"Don't forget to stay in contact, alright? I don't know what I'm going to do without you," She sighs and pulls away from the hug with a frown.

"I'll stay in contact if I can, okay?" I smile slightly at her. With a new dom, you never know what your rules are going to be so I couldn't promise to stay in contact.

"Fine," She sighs once more and then hugs me before pulling away and walking to the door.

"Bye Rosie, I hope your new dom is just what you're looking for," She finishes as she leaves.

'I hope so too,' I think before shaking my head and grabbing my bags.

--------

"Melissa Walker, your new Daddy is here," Principal Woods says. The girl stands up excitedly and walks out the door. I chew on my bottom lip as I look at myself in the mirror to my left.

I was wearing a black sweatshirt that had 'meow' with a crown on top of it in hot pink letters. I was wearing black shorts as well with knee high black socks with a cat face on the top of them.

"Rosie West, your new Daddy is here for you," Principal Woods calls. I look up in shock and excitement. I hoped that I would get adopted but I was scared that I wasn't going to be able to. 

I stand up and walk towards him where he gives me a short hug before leading me towards the front of the building. Once I step through the door, my eyes fall on the familiar figure standing there.

Jackson Black.

His black hair went down a little past his ears giving him a shaggy hairstyle. He had his hair spiked up some which tamed it a little bit. The white dress shirt he had on hugged all the muscles that he possessed but the black dress jacket hid his arms.

Dark blue eyes met mine as he looked over at me. A small smile finds his way onto his face and he walks closer to me. Once he reaches me, he crouches down and looks up at me.

"Hi, Rose," he says in a deep voice but there was a soft tone to it.

"Hi, Sir," I say shyly. I give a small smile and move my favorite stuffy to my other arm.

"How are you?" He asks kindly, getting my bag from beside me and putting it over his shoulder. 

"Good. Shocked, I guess. And excited," I answer truthfully. 

"I hope you're excited because you get to see your new home," He chuckles softly. "Why are you surprised?" 

"I wasn't expecting it to be you. I wanted it to be but I didn't know," I tell him, looking around.

He hums softly and stands up. "Do you want to walk or be carried, Princess?" I giggle softly and lift my arms up as an answer. He chuckles again and complies to my wishes, lifting me up and placing me on his hip. He kisses my nose with a grin, "You ready to go see your new home, Princess?" He asks.

"Mhm!" I exclaim, bouncing slightly. 

He laughs and starts walking out of the building. I place my head on his shoulder as he walks and then he opens the door to the car and places me in a car seat.

"Nu. I don't wanna car seat," I whine and try to get out.

He pushes me back and buckles me up before he places his hands on my cheeks. "I need to keep you safe, baby girl. Be a good girl for me and sit here. We don't have that long of a car ride. Can you do that for Daddy?"

I huff and pout before nodding. He smiles and kisses my forehead before moving to the drivers seat.

"And fix that face, baby. I don't do pouting," He says as he starts the car and starts driving.

I look down at my stuffed panda, Oreo, and hug him close while I stare out the window beside me. I feel my eyes start to get heavy and before I know it, I was fast asleep.

Jackson POV

"Are you hungry, Princess?" I ask after a little while of driving. When she doesn't answer I look at her in the review mirror. She was fast asleep holding onto her stuffed panda with her long brown hair all over the place.

I shake my head and turn back to look at the road. I remember the first day I met her at the academy. She was the new girl and she walked into me. I was a jerk but then again I was a jerk to everyone back then. I'm just glad that despite everything, her and I had gotten the chance to know each other. I hope that will help her trust me easier. 

After I graduated, since I was ahead of her, I focused on my future, built my business, saved money, got the house that I wanted; and now everything with her I have everything I ever wanted. As I'm driving, I realizing now just how happy I finally am. After everything that happened, happiness was the last thing I ever thought I could claim as mine.

But with her I can.