Chapter Eight

Jackson's POV 

A groan left my lips as I try to shift around but fail. My eyes open slowly and I see my beautiful little Princess laying on top of me, naked. Her chest was pressed against mine and her legs were spread on either side of me. I close my eyes and sigh, trying not to get excited. I knew she would still be very sore after last night. I didn't exactly go easy on her. 

I move around and place her on the bed beside me and sit up, smiling when she reaches out for me. I hand her one of her stuffies that were still on the bed with us. If she had named it, I haven't heard it yet. I get off the bed before turning around and making sure she was tucked in. After last night, I was in need of a shower. 

She whines softly and rolls around, trying to get comfortable. I chuckle under my breathe and kiss her head before walking off to go take a shower. I didn't have to worry with taking my clothes off since I didn't put anymore on. After I get in the shower, I was quick to wash my hair and body. I get out of the shower and dry myself off, wrapping the towel around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom and back into the room. 

"Daddy?" I hear her soft voice ask from the bed. I look over at her and smile, seeing her eyes only opened slightly. 

"Hey, baby girl. How ya feeling?" I ask softly, walking over to the bed. 

"Sore," She whispers, yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely with her fists. "And tired." 

I hum lightly and rub her cheek with my thumb. "Do you want to take a bath while I make us some breakfast? It might help you feel better." 

"Yes pwease," She mumbles and moves closer to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. 

I rub her back softly, "Come on, baby doll, let's get you in the bath. You can take a nap after breakfast, okay?" 

She whines quietly but moves to sit up, holding the blanket over her chest. A smirk makes its way onto my face when I see the hickeys on her neck trailing under the blanket. My contribution to her beauty after she fell asleep. 

"Come on, baby. After last night you should never wear clothes around me," I tell her and lean forward, pressing my lips to her softly and moving to pull the blanket down. 

"Daddy I don't wanna walk," She pouts. I chuckle and kiss her cheek, lifting her up and letting her wrap herself around me. I walk her to the bathroom and place her on the counter before I start the water in the tub and put a lot of bubbles in for her. 

As I let it fill up, I walk over to her again. "Will you be able to wash yourself while I go make breakfast?" 

"Yes, Daddy," She says with a smile. 

"Good girl," I praise her and peck her lips. "What do you want for breakfast?" 

"Coco cake!" She exclaims with a giggle. I smile, noticing her slip further into her headspace. 

"How do chocolate chip pancakes sound, little one?" I ask her as I lift her up off the counter and walk her over to the tub and set her in. 

"Yes, pwease, Dada," She smiles. 

"Alright, baby. Call me when you're ready to get out, okay?" I say and kiss her head after she nods. I go back into my room and grab a pair of boxers and some shorts before I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get started making breakfast for my little baby. 

~~

Rosie's POV 

Daddy left me in the tub and went to make food for me. I looked around and grabbed my duckie from the basket of bath toys Daddy had gotten me. As I wash my hair and my body like Daddy expected, I let the memories of last night crash down on me.