Chapter Fourteen

Chloe held onto my hand tightly as I bounced on the balls of my feet in excitement. We were at the airport, waiting for Daddy and Sam to meet us after they got off the plane. Since they were on a private jet, we were waiting by the limo that Chloe rides in. The plane had landed a few minutes ago and now we were just waiting for them to get off. 

"Rosie, honey, calm down," Chloe laughs softly as I try to pull my hand out of hers when I hear the plane turn off. She lets go of Sarah's hand since she wasn't trying to run off, and turns me around so she could unzip my Rainbow Dash backpack and she pulls out my paci. "Here." 

I let her put it in my mouth and grin over to Sarah who was giggling at me. I was so excited to have my Daddy back that I didn't even care I was going to get punished later. 

The door to the plane opens and it takes a few seconds before Sam comes into view. Sarah grins and starts jumping up and down, trying to run over to him. Chloe lets her but I don't pay attention to what they do when I finally see Daddy. His eyes meet mine and it seemed like everything went in slow motion as he walked down the steps and Chloe drops my hand.

Immediately, I take off running, jumping up on him when I reach him. He catches me and places one arm under my bottom to hold me up and the other, he uses to take the paci out of my mouth. Once my mouth was free, he presses his lips to mine. After a minute of us kissing, he pulls back and rests his forehead against mine. 

"Hi, baby girl," He says softly, pecking my lips. 

"Hi, daddy. I missed chu," I tell him and bury my face in his neck. 

"I missed you too, little love," He says, kissing my cheek. He carries me to where Chloe was and the three of them start talking. I look over and see Sarah grinning at me. She was on Sam's back, holding him tightly. 

"So where's Jane?" Sam asks Chloe, making Sarah and I giggle to each other. After the guys had hung up, we were walking back to our rooms and we passed Jane's and had heard a little bit of how bad her punishment was. 

"At home, sleeping off her punishment. I was quite rough," Chloe explains. 

"Of course you were," Daddy chuckles slightly darkly. "It was quite a bad thing they did." 

I could hear the threats in his voice as he spoke. His hand, that was resting on my back pressed against me gently, pressing me a little bit closer. My eyes go up to meet his and I could see the dark thoughts bouncing around in his mind. 

"I think it's all time we get home," Chloe says. "I have to go pick up a few things for Jane." 

"Yes. Tell her we said hi," Sam says. 

"I will," She responds before getting in the limo and riding off. 

"Let's get you trouble makers home." 

~~

"And I dids tis jus fors chu!" I exclaim, shoving the final paper from my folder in his face. He chuckles and moves my hand back to look at it. It said 'I love my daddy' in sparkly letters and had all kinds of stickers and designs over it. 

"I love it baby. I'm gonna have to find a place to hang these all up," He tells me with a grin, kissing my nose. 

We had gotten home a little while ago and instead of punishing me like I thought he was going to, he let both of us unpack and then let me show him all of the art I did while he was gone. 

I giggle happily and hug him tight. "I wove chu, Daddy!" 

"Love you too, Princess," He says, hugging me back. After a minute, he pulls back and pecks my lips. "I want you to remember that, little one. Because you're about to be punished."