Chapter Eleven

"Get out!" He yells.

"Wh - What?" I ask, walking back towards the door.

"You can't honestly have thought that I would want you. I hate you! Get out of my house, now!" He exclaims. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as my body shook.

"But - But I love you," I choke out, trying to move closer to him.

"I have never loved you and I never will," He sneers. "Now get the fuck out."

Stumbling down the stairs, I finally reach the kitchen without falling and I was honestly surprised. Tears were falling down my cheeks and I was struggling to breathe at this point. I just wanted to be with Daddy. I finally get into the kitchen and I see Daddy sitting at the table.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing up so early?" Daddy asks from his seat at the table. He hadn't looked at me, just at the laptop in front of him.

I don't say anything as I slide on my socks over to him. He finally looks up at me and his face goes from happy and carefree to worried within seconds. I sit on his lap and curl my body into a ball on top of him. I was still shaking and crying as I held onto him tightly.

"What's wrong, little one?" He asks gently as he wraps his arms around my small body. I shake my head a little but keep my face hidden. "You gotta talk to me, Princess. I need to know what's wrong."

"B - Bad dream," I choke out.

"Oh, baby. I'm sorry. " He hugs me and presses his lips to the top of my head, leaving them there. "Can you tell me what was it about?"

"You - You said you hated me. Told me to leave and - and that you'd never loved me and never would," I cry.

"Sweetheart... I love you so so much. I will never, ever, feel any different. Hell, I've been in love with you since the day I met you," He chuckles softly during his last sentence. "And, this is your house, Darling. It has been and always will be. I bought this house with you in mind because I knew you would like it. Do you?"

"I love it, Daddy," I whisper.

"Good. I'm never going to make you leave, Princess. I love you, baby, forever and always. And this house is yours forever. No matter what," He promises.

"I love you. I love you so much," I say.

On instinct, I move to kiss him deeply. He kisses me back, moving his hand to run his fingers through my hair. His tongue slides across my bottom lip and I part my lips, allowing his tongue to slide in and do as he pleases. As soon as his tongue slides past my lips, his dominance over the kiss took over. He lifts me up and moves the things on the table, setting me down on top of it. He pulls away when air starts to run short for us and he kisses down my neck.

"As much as I would love to be able to fuck you senseless right now..." He sighs against my skin and pulls back to look at me. "I have to get ready for work."

"Nu," I pout and tighten my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, baby girl, but I don't have a choice," He says.

"Don't leave me. Please..." I whisper, pulling him closer to me if that's even closer.

He clicks his tongue, putting his hand on my shoulders and pulling me back so I would look at him. "Honey, I'm just going to work. I'll be back," I look away but he grips my chin and makes me look back at him. "I love you, my flower. I won't let anything stop me from coming back to you."

"You know when people say that in books that die on the way home or get really hurt," I tell him.

He sighs as he gives me a pointed look. "Don't make me take away you being allowed to read, Doll. How about you come with me to work? That way you're not staying here alone and you'll be able to keep an eye on me all day."