Chapter Eighteen

The feeling of teeth on my skin makes me shift in my sleep as I whine softly. A chuckle from beside me made me smile.

"Wake up, my little princess. I made you breakfast," Daddy cooed softly, wrapping his arms around me tight.

I yawn softly and open my eyes, turning in his arms to face him. "Morning Daddy."

"Good morning, little love," He says with a smile, kisses me softly. I smile and nuzzle into his chest as he rubs my back gently and kisses my head.

"What's for breakfast, Daddy?" I ask after a minute of us laying there.

"Pancakes, eggs, beacon, and fruit," He answers. I nod and he starts to move to sit up but I whine and climb on top of him, snuggling close again. He chuckles and rest his hands on my back, standing up and letting me wrap around him. "Let's get food and then we can watch something. How's that sound?"

"Otay Daddy," I mumble, holding onto him tight. He walks us downstairs and takes me into the dining room, sitting me in my chair and handing me my Stitch sippy cup. I catch sight of my ring on my finger and a smile slides onto my face once again. Daddy notices as he brings my food over and he smiles, lifting my hand to his lips, kissing my ring finger softly.

"I'm so happy you said yes," He murmurs, moving to hug me tight.

"Why wouldn't I, Daddy? I wove chu," I mumble into his chest.

"I love you too, Princess," He kisses the top of my head and then pulls back. "Now let's eat!"

~~~

Laughter bubbles up inside of me as I stare at myself in the mirror. Daddy had said that I was a mess and he needed to give me a bath. I hadn't realized I was this messy. I had pancake crumbs all over my cheeks and chin, whipped cream and syrup all over my nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. It was a miracle I didn't get any on my clothes.

"See? I told you. You're a messy baby," Daddy chuckles, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggle and nod, leaning against him. "Let's get you in the bath, little one."

He moves to sit on the edge of the tub as I strip and then step in, sliding down into the warm water with a sigh. Gently, he takes my hair into his hands and lifting it up so it would stay out of the water. He pulls it up into a bun and puts the hair tie on it.

"Can I haves my dukie, daddy?" I ask him, tilting my head back to look at him. He nods, leaning to get my duckie bath toy from the basket of bath toys. He hands her to me before grabbing a small 'Little Mermaid' towel and soaking it in the bath water for a few seconds.

"Hold still a second, Princess," He tells me, putting the rag to my face and starting to gently wipe the stuff off. My duckie starts to float away and I whine, reaching to grab it. Daddy tries to make me stay but I keep trying to move away. He grabs onto my shoulder but I jerk away, finally reaching my duckie but splashing a lot of the water in the process. When I have my duckie, I turn around and gasp softly.

Daddy was covered in water and bubbles.

Oopsies!

"Come here. Now," He demands calmly. Too calmly.

I hesitate but slowly slide towards him. When I reach him, he moves to grab Duckie but I hold on tight.

"Let go," He commands.

"Nu," I whine, turning my body away so Duckie was safe.

"I wasn't asking, little girl. Give it to me now," He says darkly.

"Why should I give up my Duckie when you were the one being the meanie butt?!" I exclaim, feeling tears prick my eyes. I didn't want to be bad but I want Duckie!