Chapter Six

I was standing in my room, trying to figure out where all my new stuffies would go. I had gotten a lot of new stuffies yesterday and I didn't have all that much extra room for them. The bookshelf looked like the perfect place but then I didn't have anywhere else for my books. I was stuck. Daddy said I wasn't allowed to put them all on my bed and that I couldn't leave them all on the floor. 

"Daddy!" I yell, turning around to stare out the door. All my stuffies were in between me and the door where Daddy was walking to. 

"Yes, Princess?" He questions as he stands in the doorway. 

"Are you sure I can't leave them all on the floor?" I pout. 

"Yes, little one, I am," he says. "If you leave them all here then how can I get in your room to cuddle you or read you a bedtime story? Huh?" 

I pout and look down at all the stuffies. I had gotten three giant ones, a white and pink unicorn, a panda, and an elephant. There were also a bunch of other ones. I got a koala bear, wolf, a few different cats, some dogs, two penguins, a fox, a bear, a baby elephant, a tiny little baby hedgehog, a pig, a Stitch and finally a mini panda which Daddy bought me secretly and gave me when I had started crying last night over Oreo again. 

"How about this, baby," Daddy says, leaning against the door frame and looking around my room before looking back at me. "All your stuffies can stay on the bed while I order you a bookshelf for you to put them all on." 

I gasp and jump up and down excitedly. "Yes! And then I can name them all while I put them away!" 

He chuckles and nods. "Yes, you can. But there is one thing about this arrangement."

I start moving my stuffies to my bed and arranging them nicely. "What is it?" 

"You're going to have to sleep in Daddy's room until they can all be moved," he says. I stop what I was doing and look at Daddy.

"Weally?" I ask and grab onto my cute little pig and hug him close. 

"Yes," He nods and tilts his head to the side and studies me. "Is that a problem?" 

"Nu," I say softly and then look down at my stuffies. "Can I bring my new friends?" 

"Only two," Daddy answers. I move towards my two big ones but Daddy stops me. "Not the big ones, baby. There will be no room left for us." 

I pout and Daddy chuckles. 

"Now, get all these guys and girls on your bed and then come down for lunch, yeah?" He says with a smile. 

"Otay, Daddy," I say with a giggle. 

"Good girl," Daddy smiles and then walks away. 

~~

Daddy made grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch. Yesterday while we were out, he had bought me a highchair and let me pick out a bunch of new plates, sippy cups, and silverware. I had also gotten a bunch of clothes, a new paci, art stuff, and some stuff that Daddy said was a surprise. 

Right now, Daddy was putting everything away and I was drinking from my blue sippy cup that had a picture of Stitch on it. I was wearing a long blue sweatshirt with Stitch's face on it. It went down past my thighs and I was wearing blue knee-high socks. 

"Princess?" I hear Daddy say and I look up at him, still sipping on my cup. "Daddy has to go make a phone call, okay? You can watch TV or go play or whatever you want, just be on your best behavior." 

"Otay Dada," I say as he walks over and picks me up from the highchair and sets me on the floor. 

"Come get me if there's something important, okay princess?" Daddy says and kisses my head as I nod before he walks upstairs.