Chapter Fifteen

The empty bed was the only thing I could feel under my fingers as I reached over in search of Daddy. My eyes open slowly and I look around the up again.

"DADDY!" I yell, making sure he could hear me anywhere in the house. There was the sound of someone running into something and I hear Daddy say a bad word before he rushes into the room, holding his side. I gasp and climb over to the other side of the bed to be closer to him.

"What's wrong?" He exclaims, rushing over to me and looking me up and down, seemingly for injurys but I was also nakey.

"Nuphin. I jus wanteds chu," I tell him, smiling and wrapping my arms around him.

"Damn, baby. You scared me. Next time don't yell like that unless there's an emergency, please," he says, placing his hands on my back and kissing my head.

"Otay Daddy," I say with a soft yawn.

"If you're tired, go back to sleep, baby. You had a long day yesterday," he tells me.

"I no wanna sweep wiphouts chu," I tell him.

"Princess, I have to get work done. You just need to go back to sleep and I'll come hang out with you after. Alright?" He says softly, pulling me off of him and gently pushing me onto the bed.

"Nu! I don't wanna seep alone!" I exclaim, crossing my arms and pouting.

"Honey, you know better then to tell Daddy no. I suggest you lay down and go to sleep. I'm working, not coming to bed," He explains, crossing his arms as well and staring down at me.

"No!" I exclaim loudly, jumping up to stand on the bed and stare down at him.

"Rose, get your ass back in bed and go to sleep. I will not tell you again," He says, getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"No! I'm not going back to sleep! Not until you can be with me!" I yell, jumping off the bed.

"Rose, I will count to three," He says, eyes following me. I cross my arms and give a challenging stare. "One... Two..."

I had started to move towards the door and as soon as the next number left his lips, I ran out the door and into my room. The door slammed shut behind me and I locked it, making sure he couldn't get in.

"Rosie Nicole Black! You open this door right this second or else," He threatens, banging on my door.

"No! You have to do your stupid work anyways! Leave me alone like you were planing to!" I yell, moving to go color.

"Rosie, honey, if you open the door right now I'll make your punishment simple. Or, I can get back to work and you can be punished much worse later." He says as I pull out all my art things, opening my My Little Pony coloring book and flipping through to find a picture to color. "I'll be in my office then, Doll. You're not to go anywhere in this house except for there, do you understand?"

I grab the remote to my TV and hook up YouTube to play my music as I hear him walk away from my room. I plop down onto my carpet and start coloring as my music plays.

~~~

Jackson's POV

I get back into my office and sit down at my desk, opening my laptop to finish my work. I opened an email and saw it was from Chloe.

"The building is ready for us to finalize the club. We just need to meet up there to sign the papers. I'll keep in contact about it."

I send her a quick thanks and okay. After that, I replied to about thirty more emails before a loud crash echoed through the house. I jump up and rush out of my office. Rose's door was wide open so I rush downstairs and scan the living room before I hear a soft cry from the kitchen.

"D - Daddy!" I hear a whiny voice cry softly as I walk into the kitchen. Rose was laying on the ground with a broken cup laying next to her. She was holding her hand to her leg and holding her other hand against her arm. Glass was surrounding her and I walk towards her quickly but carefully.

"Rose, honey, can you lift your arms up so daddy can get you?" I say softly. I wasn't wearing any shoes or socks so I didn't want to step any closer to her.

"It h - hurts daddy!" She cries loudly, lifting her arms up. I was quick to pick her up and place her on my hip, moving us away from the glass and into the living room to set her on the couch.

"Princess, didn't daddy tell you not to leave your room for anything except coming to talk to him?" I demand, crouching down in front of her and examining her leg where there was a small cut.

"Y - yes," she hiccuped. "But - but I gots hungys an thirstys, Daddy."

"Sweetheart that doesn't mean you come to the kitchen by yourself. You're too little to be trying to mess around in the kitchen. You could get burned, or something can break and you can get cut. There are also a lot of things that you can't reach. You need Daddy to do these things, babygirl," I explain to her.

"I sowwys daddy. Fors everythings," she says and moves to wrap her tiny arms around my neck. I kiss her head and hug her.

"I know honey," I tell her and move her arm to look at where she had obviously gotten a little burnt. "I love you, darling."

"I wove chu toos daddy," she yawns softly.

"Come on, baby doll. Let's get you some food and then you can take a nap, hm?" I tell her as I stand up, pulling her with me and letting her wrap around me.

"Will you nap wiph mes daddy?" She asks softly.

"Ill let you nap on the couch in my office. How does that sound?" I tell her.

"Otay Daddy. Tank chus," she mumbles.

"Of course, little love."

~~~~

Rosie's POV

"Hey, Princess, how'd you sleep?" Daddy asks, lifting me up on to his lap.

"Fine," I yawn softly. I wrap my arms around him and cuddle him tight as he chuckles softly.

"That's good, baby," he says and kisses my cheek. We sit there, cuddling for a while before he stands up with me still in his arms.

"Where are we going, Daddy?" I ask, moving to look around as we walk.

"Your room," he answers as he walks into my room. He goes over and sets me down on my bed. "We have to talk about what earlier, darling."

"Oh... I sowwys Daddy," I pout. 

"I know, Honey. But that doesn't mean you aren't going to be punished," He says, walking over to my desk. He grabs my chair and pulls it over to in front of me and turns it to straddle it. "First of all, you're going to be sleeping in here by yourself for a week. Your bookcase should be arriving tomorrow at some point so you will be able to sleep with me tonight but then it's by yourself."

"B - But Daddy!" I try but he holds up his hand to stop me. 

"There are no exceptions, Princess. You're already in trouble for telling me no. Do you really want to try again?" He says sternly but calmly. I shake my head and look down at my hands. "Good, now, the second part of your punishment is going to be no sugar or sweet things for three days. This includes everything from pancakes for breakfast to hot coco to actual candy and cakes and such."

"Wh - Why no sugar?" I whine softly which makes him send me a pointed look. 

"You got punished very badly yesterday. As much as I would love to be able to turn your ass red for this, I'm not going to. So, sugar seems like a fair trade, does it not?" He explains and then holds his hand out for me. I put my hand in his and he raises my hand to press his lips against it. "I love you, princess." 

"I love you too daddy," I giggle. He smiles and ruffles my hair. 

"Now, I've gotten my work done if you want to play or watch a movie, baby girl." He says as he stands up to move the chair back to the table. 

"Can we play dollies while watching the wittle mermaid?!" I ask excitedly as he lifts me up into his arms. 

"Of course, little one."