Chapter Seven

Warning: Mature Content 

It's been a month since Daddy adopted me. We have spent so much time together and when we couldn't, he made sure I was taken care of. After seeing the playroom, we hadn't been in there much except for the few times where I had gotten in trouble. Even then it was just taking my spankings and then going upstairs for aftercare. We had gone on our first date a little over a week ago and it was amazing. I realized I was ready to let him have the thing I've been saving for someone like him - 

My virginity. 

And tonight I was going to give it to him. 

Today was his birthday after all. Currently, Sam and Sarah and I were all at the mall shopping. She was the only one who knew what my present for Jackson. 

"Oohh!" Sarah exclaims softly from beside me. "How 'bout this?" 

She was holding up a black lace bra and a matching thong. I had been trying to find some cute underwear because I already had my outfit and I needed something new for underneath.

"That's actually perfect!" I exclaim with a soft gasp, gently taking it from her. "This is what I'm getting." 

"Great! Now we can go eat!" She exclaims with a giggle and we walk to the front to check out. We had both gotten about five new sets of underwear and I got a few pairs of knee high socks because I knew he liked them. 

"There you go, have a good day." The lady at the front desk says and hands us our bags. 

"You too," Sarah and I both say as we take the bags and then walk out to where Sam was waiting. 

"Hey, girls, ready to eat?" Sam says, wrapping his arm around Sarah and kissing her head. 

"Yes please, Daddy," Sarah says and I nod. 

"Good," He says and leads us out to the car and we headed off to eat lunch at Taco Bell. 

~~

Music blasted through the building as I walked towards the dessert table with Sarah. Sam and Jackson were talking to people that we didn't know and we wanted to be able to have some sweets since we were forbidden from having alcohol. 

"So you ready for tonight?" Sarah asks me over the loud music. 

"Yeah. I'm a little nervous but I trust him," I explain to her

"Trust who with what?" I hear a voice whisper in my ear. I jump, turning around quickly. Jackson was standing there laughing like a maniac. 

"Jackson!" I exclaim and hit his chest lightly. "Don't scare me like that." 

"Well if you breaking two rules is what comes out of it I'll have to do it more," He winks. 

I sigh and hug him, rolling my eyes while my face was hidden, "Sorry Daddy"

"Mhm," Daddy chuckles and he kisses my cheek then moves his lips to my ear. "Let's get some food in you, yeah?" 

"Yes pwease, Daddy," I say, slipping into my head space more. 

He kisses my forehead and then moves to get me a plate of food. I look over at Sam and Sarah and see Sam ask her to dance to which she giggles and nods. Daddy comes back and leads me to a table where we both sit down and eat the food he got for us. 

"So, I made you something," I tell Daddy and pull an envelope out of my purse. 

"Princess, you didn't have to," He says but takes it when I hand it to him. He opens it and reads it. By the time he was done, he was grinning. "Baby... I think you got lost a couple of times while writing this. 'Dear Daddy, Happy birthday. I love you more then cake. But chocolate cake is the best cake ever. Especially with white icing and mint ice cream. I'm hungry now. I'll give you more of your present later. Happy birthday again! Love Rosie.'"