Chapter Thirteen

Rosie's POV

"Oh, come on, guys! What's the big deal? It'll just be for a couple of hours and then we'll be back," Jane exclaims. She was trying to convince me and Sarah to sneak out tonight when Ms. Chloe was asleep and go to a party. 

"The big deal is how much trouble we'll get in," Sarah scoffs. Daddy and Sam have been gone for two days and would be back tomorrow. Sarah and I knew how much trouble we would be in and unlike Jane, care. 

"Not if we don't get caught," Jane says with a smirk. "Come on, guys, don't be wimps." 

"We're not!" Sarah exclaims. 

"Then come with me," Jane pries. 

"Fine. Rosie?" Sarah looks at me with a look that tells me to agree so I do. 

"I guess," I say softly. I didn't want to be the odd one out. I'm done being the one that's left behind

"Great! So here's the plan..." 

~~

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Voices around me chanted loudly. Jane was standing in the middle of the circle, holding a bottle of some kind of alcohol that I didn't bother to figure out. She and most of the people here were drunk off their asses. Sarah and I took things a little more slow but I soon realized that I was the only underaged person at this peticular party since I'm only 19 and the limit is 21. 

Daddy is going to be so mad if he finds out. 

But this is too much fun for me to care. 

As if reading my thoughts, Sarah comes over with some more shots. She hands them to me and we both smile and clink them together, tossing them back. We continue on like this for some time, doing shots, dancing, and partying like crazy. The sound of the clock hitting three A.M. was the only thing that stopped our partying. 

"Shit," The three of us whisper simultaneously. We wanted to be home by midnight to sleep off the alcohol! We all rush outside, or rather stumble out, and then we all freeze when we get out. 

"Hello, girls. Did you have fun?" 

Chloe... Damn it! 

"M - Mommy," Jane stuttered out. 

"In the car, you three," Chloe demands, opening the backseat door for us. We all slide in and she gets in the driver's seat, starting the car and speeding off. "I'm very disappointed in all of you. Jane, you will be very badly punished for this. Sarah and Rosie, we'll be calling your daddies to tell them what happened as soon as we get home." 

"Nu, pwease, it'll wake 'em up, Ms.Chloe," I whine softly, trying to get in the least amount of trouble as possible. 

"You should have thought about that before." 

We pull up to her house and we all climb out and walk up to the front door with our heads bowed. Chloe opens the door for us and tells Sarah and I to go to her office while Jane goes to her playroom. 

"I can't believe we let Jane talk us into this," Sarah whispers to me as we get into the office. 

"Right? And now we're gonna be punished so badly. Daddy's gonna hate me," I mumble. She wraps her arm around my shoulder and gives me a small hug before pulling away when Chloe walks in. 

"Sit girls, I already told them I was calling," Chloe tells us. We sit on the chairs in front of her desk and I look down at my nails, trying to fight off my emotions. She clicks call and the Skype call showed on the TV next to us. 

"Alright, Chloe, what's this about?" Sam asks when he answers that call. Daddy sat down, running his hand through his hair. 

"You're girls decided to be naughty on a few different levels. They - " Chloe is cut off by Daddy when he holds his hand up. 

"One of the girls need to be the one to tell us. Chloe, you may go deal with Jane. We'll take care of these two." 

"Alright," Chloe says, getting up and walking out of the office. 

"I'm so sorry, daddy!" I exclaim, looking up at him on the TV. 

"Sorry for what, little one? Tell me what happened," He says gently, leaning to rest on his elbows against his knees. 

"We were bad, daddy. We stayed up past bedtime, snuck out, went to a party, and had drinks," I explain. Quickly at first then getting slower and more upset as I continued. 

It was silent for a while before Sam spoke up. 

"All three of you did this?" He asks. 

"Yes, sir," Sarah answers him. I look up at the screen and see Sam staring at Sarah but Daddy was staring down at his hands with a frown. 

"Daddy, I'm - " I start but he cuts me off by looking up and meeting my eyes with his. 

"Don't. You made your choice when you decided to go. You chose to break that many rules, now you have to live with the consequences. You'll be getting your punishment when I get home," He tells me in his Daddy voice. "For now, it's time for you to sleep. I expect you to be up by ten and you won't be napping tomorrow. Understood?" 

"Yes, sir," I say softly, looking back down at my lap. 

"I'm very disappointed in you, Rosie," He states, making my heart break further. He never called me by my name. "You as well Sarah. We expect things like this from Jane but not you two," Daddy says, getting up to walk away. 

"Uh - Daddy!" I call out, not wanting him to leave just yet. He turns to give me a questioning look and I bite my bottom lip to stop it from quivering. "I love you..." 

"Princess, I know that. And I love you too, baby. We all need sleep though, okay?" He says softly, giving me a cute small smile. 

I nod and he walks away. 

"I love you too, Sarah," Sam says with a smile. "Get some shut eye, girls. The plane's supposed to land by three. See you both then." 

"Otay," Sarah and I both say before he hangs up.