Chapter Ten

"When I come home, I expect you to be in the playroom, in position, waiting for me. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

No.

Bad girl.

I was bad.

Daddy told me to be in the playroom when he came home but instead I was in my room. He got home a few minutes ago and by the time I realized what had happened, it was to late.

Now, he's standing in my room, glaring at me.

"I thought I told you to do something," Daddy says after a few minutes of silence.

"You did, Sir," I whisper, looking down.

"Look at me while I'm talking to you," He demands and I quickly do as told. "I've had a bad enough day without you misbehaving. Today we start your training. Get to the playroom and be in position when I come in there. Fail me again and you'll be punished for it."

"Y - Yes, Sir," I stutter softly, getting off my bed. He walks out of my room and across the hall to his and I quickly go downstairs instead and then to the playroom.

In the playroom, I strip off all my clothes and kneel on the red taped 'X' on the floor. I stay like that for a while until Daddy finally comes downstairs.

"Today we're starting with testing your limits," Daddy says as he walks in. He had taken off his suit jacket and unbuttoned the first few buttons on his white shirt and was rolling up the sleeves as he spoke. "I'm going to try a few different things. What's your safeword?"

"Bubble, Sir," I answer.

"Good girl. You may use it at any point, as you know. But we are also going to add another word, one that will only be provided during certain times. It's not a safe word, it won't make me stop, but it will show me you are close to your limit. Chose."

"Um... Pepper?" I say more as a question.

"Very well. On the bed, face down, ass up, legs spread. You'll be cuffed down," He demands.

I quickly get up and go to the bed, doing as told. I hear him walk somewhere and go through a couple of things before he comes back. He comes to the side of the bed and takes the cuffs, placing them on my wrists and making sure they were hooked up right. His hand runs down my back soothingly before he attaches the cuffs to my ankles.

"Normally, I would ball gag you but I need you to be able to talk. There will be no restrictions placed on noises or noise level seeing as how this if your first day." He explains, rubbing my ass to get the blood flowing. "Let me explain how this works. I'm going to chose a spot and use something of my choice on that spot. When it starts to get to much and you can only take so much more before you get to your safeword, use your warning word. I'm not trying to make you use your safeword. I want you to use this time to set your limits. Just remember that."

"Yes, Daddy," I whisper. He doesn't say anything but I hear him pick something up. I couldn't tell what it was. Until I felt it.

The belt.

The crack sound that it made everytime it hit my ass made me squeeze my eyes shut and wish it was over. I knew I was far from my limit but that didn't make it hurt less.

~~

It went on like this, he used a whip, a flogger, and a paddle. Surprisingly, by the time he was done, not only did I have blood dripping down my legs but also arousal.

"Alright, princess, hold still for a minute and I'll get some cream to make it feel better. You can relax," Daddy says softly. He takes off the cuffs and he kisses my head softly before picking some things up and walking away.