Chapter Four

Jackson's POV

The sunlight seeping through the window woke me up the next morning. I look beside me out of instinct and notice that my princess wasn't beside me. I sit up and run my hand through my hair as I remember that I laid her down in her bed last night.

I climb out of bed and walk across the hall to her room and peak in. She was calmly laying there, breathing softly. A small smile makes its way onto my face as I walk over to her and lean down, kissing her head. She stirs a little bit and I gently rub her back before I stand up and walk out of the room.

For the next two hours, I did my morning routine. I did my daily workout, took a shower, got dressed, then made breakfast for myself and ate. After I had eaten, I made Rose a healthy breakfast before walking upstairs to wake her.

Once I was in her room, I go to her closet and pick out a white dress with a blue belt, a blue jacket, and blue wedge heels. I walk over to the side of her bed and sit down beside her. "Hey, baby girl. It's morning now. You gotta wake up."

She groans and turns towards me and reaches her arms out. I smile and lift her up, placing her in my lap. I rub her back and rock her gently back and forth. We sit there for a few minutes before she finally starts to wake up.

"Let's get you dressed, love," I say and stand up with her still in my arms. She groans and wraps her arms around me tightly when I try to set her on the floor. "Baby girl, you gotta let go."

"Nu," she whines in her baby voice.

"Princess, we have to go to my work, remember?" I say and kiss her head. She whines quietly but releases her hold.

Her eyes were still shut and I placed my hand under her chin, lifting it up and then placing my lips on hers softly. After I pull back, I see her eyes slowly open.

"There's those beautiful eyes," I coo, running my thumb over her cheek. "Now let's get you dressed and we have to leave, alright?"

She nods with a soft yawn and I pull off her nightclothes and tickle her sides lightly. Her giggles fill the room and I chuckle softly and put a white lace bra on her before pulling the dress over her head. I put on her matching panties and pull on the jacket.

"Daddy I hungry," she pouts.

"I know, Princess, I have food for you downstairs. I'm gonna need you to eat it in the car though. Can you promise not to be messy?" I ask, picking her up and placing her on my hip, letting her wrap around me.

"Otay, Daddy," she mumbles and places her head in my neck. I rub her thigh as I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I grab her food and walk us both out to the car.

I buckle her into her car seat and hand her the bowl. "Now, be very careful while eating. If you don't think you can tell me."

"I got it, Daddy," she says and makes grabby hands for the bowl. I hand her the bowl and kiss her nose before I go to the driver's seat of the car.

~Rosie's POV~

"I'm sorry, baby, but I'm already running late. Sam should be in soon but for now, I have to go to my meeting. Stay right here until he gets here and then everything has to be run by him." Daddy says, sitting me in his big chair behind his desk.

"Okay, Daddy," I say with a smile.

"Good girl," He says and presses his lips to mine for a minute. "Be on your best behavior and we can go shopping later."

"Can we get ice-creams, Daddy?!" I exclaim, bouncing in my seat.

"If you're good," He says walking to the door. "I'll be back as soon as I can, babygirl."