Chapter Twelve

Rosie's POV

"No!" I exclaim for the third time. Daddy was trying to get me to leave the house and go over to Ms. Chloes house to stay there while he and Sammy are away. Not a chance in hell, dude. I was hiding in the bathroom, the door was locked and he had been trying to get me out for over five minutes now. 

"Princess, I'm done being nice. Get out here, now," Daddy says sternly.

"Nu, Daddy. I don't wanna go," I exclaim. "I don't want to have to be around that bitch!"

"Rosie Nicole Black. If you're not out here by the time I get to ten, you're ass is going to be bruised." Daddy threatens, starting to count down. With every number, his voice got more threatening. I didn't know if I was going to survive. 

"Five," 

I stand up slowly. 

"Four," 

I walk towards the door.

"Three,"

I put my hand on the door knob. 

"Two," he practically growls. 

I flinch as I open the door. As soon as the door opened just a little bit, he pushed it open and I felt his arms go around me before he tossed over his shoulder. 

"Daddy!" I gasp, grabbing onto his shirt for safety. He walks downstairs and tosses me down gently on the couch before looking down at me.

"Tell me what you did wrong," He demands. 

"I - I hid from you and disobeyed you," I say quietly, looking away from him. 

"And?" He questions, forcing me to look back at him. 

"I told you no, and cursed," I whisper. 

"That's right," He moved us so I was standing up and he was sitting. I knew what was about to happen and tears formed in my eyes so I looked down. "Strip. Then over my knee."

I do as told, pulling off all my clothes and dropping them to the floor and then draping myself over his legs. He places his hand on my bottom, rubbing gently to get the blood flowing. The marks from my training were still there and I knew this was going to hurt extra. 

"You're going to get twenty five. After that, we're leaving. If you want to argue more, do it now so I can punish you. Well?" He tells me. I shake my head, wanting to get this over with. His hand leaves my ass and then he brings it down hard. 

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! 

I whimper and move around on his lap, kicking my legs to try to help me move. He moves his leg to hold my legs still before continuing. 

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! 

I was crying by now and my ass was burning from the mix of this pain and the pain from my previous wounds. 

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! 

My hands go behind my body, trying to stop him.

"No, Princess. You've gotta take it like a good girl," He says, taking my wrists into his hand gently and moving them to my back. I whimper and squeeze my eyes shut. "Just five more, little one." 

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!!

The last one was the hardest and made me cry out softly before I went limp over his legs. He gently lifts me up and places my back on his lap so I was facing him. Our arms wrap around each other and he gently strokes my hair as I cry on his shoulder.