Chapter Two

Rosie's POV

My eyes flutter open and I look down in a hurry to make sure Oreo was still with me. He was right beside my arm and I quickly grabbed him before I sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room.

The walls were a light grey and the carpet was white. I was laying on a huge bed that was in the middle of the room with a dark grey sheet, a medium grey fuzzy blanket, and a light grey comforter. There was a huge flat screen TV on the wall across from the bed and a door to the side of it. Not far from the bed was another door before there was a window with a seating area underneath it.

I climb out of bed and slide onto the floor. Luckily I was still wearing the same clothes as before. My feet lead me out of the room and into a hallway. The walls were the same but there was no carpet out here, just dark hardwood floors. Across the hall from the room I was just in was another door that had a black heart sign on it that said "Princess" on it. I walk closer and put my hand on the doorknob before a voice makes me jump.

"I see you're awake," Daddy's voice says from behind me. I turn around and give a sheepish smile.

He chuckles and nods towards the door. "Go ahead. I designed it just for you. Hope you like it."

I turn back to the door and hesitate a second before I turn the knob and push the door open. When I step inside I freeze in shock and my mouth drops open.

 When I step inside I freeze in shock and my mouth drops open

The walls were a light grey and the carpet was a light pink

The walls were a light grey and the carpet was a light pink. There was a huge castle type thing for my bed and there was a space up top where a ton of stuffies were laying. In the corner of the room was a desk with all kinds of coloring books, crayons, paints, and every kind of art stuff you could think of. Like in the other room, there was a TV across from the bed and a couch area. There was also a rocking chair in a corner next to a small library.

"What do you think, Princess?" Daddy questions from behind me.

"I..." I stop talking and turn around, throwing my arms around his neck. His arms wrap around me and he sets me comfortably on his body. Tears were in my eyes and I bury my face in his neck.