Chapter Three

Rosie's POV

"You okay if I get in now, Princess?" Daddy asks from outside the shower. He had waited for me to get comfortable with the idea of him joining me and I finally was.

"Yes Daddy," I say. The door opens and he steps in, keeping his eyes on my face. He walks closer and places his hands on my hips.

"Want me to wash you off, baby?" He asks and rubs circles on my hips.

"Wes pwease Daddy," I say, slipping further into my little space from being babied like this.

He smiles and grabs a loofah that was pink and had a little pig head on top of it. He puts soap on it and makes bubbles before he gently presses it to my shoulder. He washes off my arms and when he reaches my chest he looks at me. I give a small nod and he washes my chest and stomach and then bends down to wash off my legs. He finishes and stands up.

"Wash the soap off, baby," He says as he grabs a second lufa and puts soap on it before starting to rub off his own body. We stand in silence as as we both get washed off. When we finish, he turns off the water and tells me to wait there as he gets out and goes to get towels for us. 

A white fluffy towel was wrapped around my body when he came back and he lifts me out of the tub and takes me into the bedroom where clothes were waiting. He kisses my nose with a smile and walks to the closet to get himself dressed. 

"So, little one, I have a question," He tells me from the closet. 

"Yes, Daddy?" I ask, getting myself dressed. He comes out of the closet wearing just a pair of basketball shorts. When he looks at me, he starts laughing.

"Oh, baby girl, Daddy will have to dress you from now on. Won't he?" Daddy laughs, walking over to me. I pout and look down. My black shirt was on backwards, my boots were on the wrong feet, and my shorts weren't even on since I stupidly put on my boots first. 

"Sowwy, Daddy," I say softly. 

"Don't be, little love. I like being able to help you," He smiles. He starts to fix my clothes and when he was done, he was kneeling in front of me, tracing the scars on my thighs.  

"Will you tell me how you got them?" He asks softly, running his fingers over the scars on my arm as well. 

I sigh, "My dad gave me the ones on my thighs and back. I gave myself the ones on my arm."

"Self-harm?" He questions, looking up at me again. I nod and he kisses my arm. "That will be a rule, Princess. I hope you know that."

"I figured, Daddy," I say with a small smile.

He smiles and kisses my thigh before getting up. He picks me up and suddenly throws me up into the air making me laugh loudly as he catches me and places me around his waist. He grins and covers my face in kisses. 

"My adorable little baby," He coos softly as I bury my face in his neck, giggling. 

"My Daddy," I say happily, tightening my arms around his neck. 

"All yours, Princess." 

---

RULES FOR ANGEL

1) Absolutely NO bad words.

2) You must always tell Daddy everything.  

3) NO SELF HARM!!!

4) Always do what Daddy says. No questions.

5) No back talk. 

6) No mumbling.