Chapter Seventeen

Rosie's POV

"Thank you so much for helping me with all of this, Rosie. I appreciate it," Chloe tells me, climbing out of the limo with me.

"Of course, Ms. Chloe. I've always enjoyed designing but never had the chance to do anything with it," I say with a smile as we walk up to the front door.

"Well I'm very glad I could help with that then," She smiles. For the past three days, I had been spending my days at the soon-to-be bar that Jackson and Chloe were opening. Sadly, that meant Jackson and I had less time together but when we were together he made sure to make the most of it. We had even agreed last night that tonight we were going to have a date night!

"Hey, Jackson," Chloe says as the front door opens.

"Hey, Clo," He says, hugging her and then looking at me. I smile and he smirks. "Hey to you too, little one."

"Hi," I feel myself slip into my little space at the nickname and I hug him quickly before going inside.

"I should be going now. See you two tomorrow. Have a good night," Chloe says.

"Bye," Daddy and I both call as she walks away. Once Daddy shut the door and locked it, he turns and looks at me with that same stupidly playful smirk.

"Nu," I say with a shake of my head. He had learned the other day that I was very ticklish and he has taken every opportunity to use it.

"Don't tell Daddy 'no', little missy," He says, walking slowly towards me, reaching his arms out. I squeal just as he gets to me, turning and bolting up the stairs. Our laughter filled the house as he chased behind me as I ran into his room. Once we were in the room, he grabbed me, wrapping his arms around my waist and tossing me on the bed before pinning me with tickles on my sides.

"Daddy!" I exclaim, laughing loudly and squirming around, trying to get him to stop. He didn't stop. He laughed as well and kept tickling me as I start crying from laughing so hard.

Finally, he stops and just leans over me, watching as I calm down, giggling happily. He grins and brushes my hair out of my face before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine in a short kiss.

"I missed you, baby girl," He says when he pulls back.

I smile and run my hand through his hair, "I missed you too, Daddy."

He takes my other hand and kisses it before climbing off the bed and lifting me up. "Now that that's out of the way, do you want to take a shower before getting dressed?"

"Yeah. That building is hot. I suggest getting some AC in there," I say walking towards the bathroom. A yelp escapes my lips as he slaps my ass as I walk by.

"Thanks for the suggestion, princess," He smirks, following me into the bathroom.

He goes and turns on the shower as I undress to get in. "Are you joining, Daddy?" I ask him as I get in.

"Should I?" He questions, leaning against the wall beside the shower.

"You could come do my hair," I suggest, poking my head through the curtain. He just chuckles and shakes his head before getting undressed and stepping in.

"Silly girl," He chuckles, pulling me against him and kissing my nose.

"Your silly girl," I correct, giggling and kissing his cheek.

"That's right. All mine," He says possessively, holding me close to him and kissing me hard.

"Mmm!" I exclaim, chuckling, having not been ready for it. He smiles as he pulls back and I peck his lips. "Let's get ready and go. I've been waiting for this all day!"