S5.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

            SINCERE shouted smacking Casey's butt as she twerked. The group of girls were at Brianna's place having fun for the weekend. "Ahhh bitch go crazyyyyy!"

"I hate when these bitches drink, its like watching a toddler." Bonnie spoke laughing watching Casey and Sincere dance.

Brianna was occupying her drink and watching the views go up on her live and comments start to come in. "Alright y'all, folks coming in here. Sincere you better sit down shaking and moving."

Sincere smacked her teeth sitting down beside Brianna. "Hey y'all, what y'all doing?"

"Anyway story time." Bonnie spoke sitting beside Sincere. "On how I got the shit fucked outta me and beat up a nigga mama."

"Girl you beat up his mama? I'm scared." Sincere said.

"Okay so boom, I'm fucking with this lil boy, you know he in high school type shit and I'm just talking to him cause I'm bored or whatever. So one night I was in my apartment alone and he was like let me come over, I'm like whatever I'm not doing nothing anyways. S-"

"Wait, how long ago was this?" Bonnie shrugged.

"Like a month ago." Brianna shook her head.

"This is sad."

"Girl anyway. He came over and I wasn't gon let him fuck me because first of all, he a kid and I'm grown as fuck, and second of all I thought the dick was gon be trash so I'm like hell nah nigga, we can watch a movie. So we watching a movi-"

"Wait, what movie was y'all watching?" Casey cut her off.

"Bitch stop cutting me off hoe, damn."

"Well maybe you should be more detailed, you a bad story teller."

"Wait pause this story for one second. I think I'm finna get in trouble." Sincere said shushing the girls and answering the phone for Asim.

"Hello?"

"What you doing?" Asim asked already knowing.

"Um hurry up so I can finish. Asim she's in good hands, she with the gang doing hood rat shit." Bonnie said making Asim laugh.

"The people in the live said finish."

"Okay babes, I love you, gotta go." Sincere told Asim sipping from her cup.

"I love you more, Renee. Call me later." she nodded hanging up the phone.

"Okay go ahead."

"Okay so, we watching this movie and this nigga just started rubbing my thigh. So I'm letting him cause it felt good I ain't got cap, I'm letting him do his thing, next thing you know I'm naked and he fucking the dog shit outta me." Bonnie said making them laugh.

"The dog shit?" Brianna asked.

"The dog shit. Anyway, he fucked me and you know we chilled and he left. So like a few days go by and this nigga not answering the phone for me, a bitch was sprung. I see this nigga at this grocery store with this girl or whatever real cute, a bitch thought he had gotta new boo I was like oh I'm finna beat this bitch up." Bonnie shrugged. "Fuck me that good, you my nigga."

"Period." The four girls said in union.

"But I approached his ass like nigga why you ain't been hitting me back, you gotta new bitch type shit and he tryna say something but I'm not listening because I'm looking at this girl he with. I felt like she was tryna be cute, the way she was looking at me, I felt like she wanted beef. So I smacked that bitch right in her head and I started fighting her, I ain't gon lie she was getting my lil ass at first but I beat her ass."

"What was he doing?"

"He was tryna break it up but wasn't no use because I felt like he was cheating on me. So they finally broke us up and he all yelling at me you know roughing me up and shit and I'm like you shouldn't have been ignoring me for that bitch and he like that bitch is my mama. I was like mamaaaaa?" Sincere busted out laughing stomping her foot on the ground.

"Bonnie bitch hold on." Casey pushed Bonnie's shoulder as the group died laughing at Bonnie's stupidity.

"So anyway he ain't talked to a bad bitch since, I ain't tripping or nothing. I moved on to another one, the end." Bonnie said grabbing Brianna's phone to look at the live. She began reading over the comments laughing with the people in it. "Y'all this girl said I turned into Soulja boy when he told me it was his mama."

"Yo mamaaaaa? You mean yo mama that birthed you and raised you? Mamaaaa?" Casey added before busting out laughing.

The four huddled up all trying to see Brianna's phone screen. "Um, Anna get the fuck out this live with that bullshit. You will get beat the fuck up again and not by Sincere hoe, by me."

"That girl name is Ashley." Bonnie shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck what it is, her name finna be on a death certificate if she don't stop playing with me like I'm not me. Dumb, tall, awkward bitch." Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"Just block her from the live." Sincere said not wanting that negativity to ruin the fun.

"Nah I ain't blocking shit, that bitch can leave or if she feeling pressure she can surely come release that shit."

A1.Ashhhh: Sincere shut up bitch before I still yo nigga.

"This bitch can't even spell, bitch it's ea hoe. I ain't finna argue on live with no illiterate dumb bitch that can't spell, that's beyond me." Casey spoke up. "I might've would've entertained this but you just spelling that shit wrong just really rubbed me the wrong way bitch."

"Talking about a1 Ash, yeah bitch I bet it's a1 you shaped just like a fucking a1 steaksauce bottle bitch."

A1.Ashhhh: Casey shut up fat bitch and Brianna bitch worry about that failing ass business and that bad ass acne.

"Bitch come beat my fat ass up, and failing business? One thing my cousin don't do is fail bitch you fail everything. Life, stealing Sincere nigga, fighting, party's, bitch you last person to be saying somebody failing hoe."

"You said bad ass acne, bitch worry about that bad ass pussy you got between your legs. Cause last I heard that bitch was burning and hissing go get that checked out and since my acne bother you so much pick me up some shit while you at it, pussy in hell and you running your mouth. That lil pussy got miles on it."

Sincere's phone started ringing and it was Asim, she answered. "Aye Sin, give the phone to Brianna."

Sincere gave the phone to Brianna hearing Travis' voice come through the line. "Get off that shit, Brianna."

"Nope, she wanted attention her and that burning ass pussy can get all the attention they need."

"What I say?" Brianna rolled her eyes before ending the live. "Call me on your phone."

"Mhm."

"This bitch sprung, oh hell no."

"So let me get this straight, Asim want you and you want him but you wont let him wife you because you depend on him too much already?" Casey asked trying to make she was understanding Sincere correct.

Sincere smacked her forehead knowing her reasoning sounded dumb but it made sense to her. "And because he has literally been my only friend until now, I don't want to ruin our relationship because I don't know what I'd do without him."

"Girl that nigga wanna be with you, fuck that. He gon do for you regardless Sincere, whether y'all together or not. If you feel the same way act on your emotions, because speaking from experience seeing that nigga with another bitch gon kill sis." Casey told her. "Been there done that and that shit not fun nor is it a good feeling."

"I agree, Sin. Casey speaking facts cause when and ole boy broke up that bitch had me feeling like he ditched me and upped a new bitch on me. Just try it, y'all ride for eachother like y'all been together for years."

Sincere sat in silence listening to what they were saying, she knew it was the truth, she knew it'd kill her to see him move on and be happy with someone else.