B5.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

                "You are such a pretty boy

"You are such a pretty boy." I laughed as I took pictures of Mesyiah.

"I handle mine." he said looking at me and licking his lips. "Even if ima pretty boy."

I shook my head looking away. "I have a question."

"What is it?" he asked looking up from his food.

"If we were together and I was gonna break up with you, what would you want me to say?" I asked.

"You seen the light, huh?" I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

"Seriously." I said.

"Just say it, you ain't gotta spare that nigga feelings." he said. "I dare him to try some shit."

"I don't wanna hurt his feelings." I said. "I wouldn't want anyone to hurt mine."

"Fuck his feelings, he wasn't thinking about your feelings when he embarrassed you in the middle of a party." Mesyiah said.

"I mean I guess." I looked at my Apple Watch and sighed. "I gotta go buddy."

"See you later, text me when you get home." I nodded hugging him. "For real, Tink. You always forget."

"Ima text you, seriously."

"Oh hey Tink." Daisha's mama said opening the door for me.

"Hey, I got you some stuff. Daisha's been telling me about you guys having a hard time." I said, holding up the Walmart bags I had in my hand. "If you need anything get my number from Daisha or come to the Hope Center."

"Thank you, Tink." her mom hugged me.

"It's no problem, is she here?" I asked, we haven't talked in a while.

"Yeah she's up there with somebody, I'm not sure though. I just got here." her mom said.

"Okay, ima go up there."

"Thank you again." I nodded walking over to the stairs.

"This girl having sex." I mumbled once I got to her bedroom door that was closed but you could smell it in the air and I could hear moaning. I knocked on the door.

"Go away, Diamond!" she shouted but it came out as a moan.

"It's Tink!" I said back making all the movement I heard stop. "Your mama is here sis so I'd advise you to wrap it up."

I heard stuff falling and bumping before she cracked the door open. "Hey Tink."

"Hey girl, I came to spend the day with you. I haven't seen you in a while." I said smiling.

"O-okay, give me a minute." she said.

"Okay, ima go downstairs." I said. "Oh can I get my bracelet from in there too? I left it over here."