B15.

Mesyiah Jones|Blair Morgan.

            "You silly man

"You silly man." I chuckled shaking my head.

"You so handsome baby." Kayla grabbed my face in her hands.

"Thank you." I bit my bottom lip letting her lean in and kiss me.

"Okay, go back to class now and learn." she said kissing me again. "Call me when you get home from school. Happy birthday again baby."

"I will and thank you love." I watched her walk around her car and get in before pulling off. I shook my head before walking back into school, Kayla had tried to get with me one last time before I said yes. Since I had stopped talking to Tink I decided to move on because she had.

"Birthday boy! Period!" Amber shouted holding a bag with balloons attached. "Happy birthday cousin, I love you."

"Thank you Amb." I smiled grabbing the bag. "What is it?"

"I don't know." she shrugged with this goofy ass smile.

She sat on the table beside me as I put the bag on the table. "Is it some shoes?"

"Something better than that." she said.

"Jewelry?" I asked.

"Better than that too, just open it." she nudged me. "Hurry."

I stuck my hand in the bag and pulled out a frame, I was confused until I seen the picture in it. I opened my mouth wide and covered it. "Do you like it?"

"Damn man." I said with tears in my eyes. "Where you find this?"

"I was going through the attic and I seen it, I know all the pictures you guys had together got lost once he burned all them so I figured you would like something to remember her by, physically." she said as I still looked down at the picture. "Do you like it Syiah?"

"I love it, thank you Amb." In the picture, was me and my mother when we lived in California, we were at a fair on the pier, this was the last day we lived in California before moving to New York.

"You gon make me cry." she said hugging me back. "You're welcome Syiah."

"Amber just because it's Friday does not mean the rules don't still apply, get your butt off my tables." Ms. Graham said.

"Hey Tink." a girl sitting in the seat behind me said making me turn and glance at her.

She waved and smiled. "Hi Lori, how are you today?"

"Who brought you this?" Amber asked sticking her hand in my bag and grabbing a half of my sub.

"Kayla." I said watching her drop the sandwich and spit out what was in her mouth in a napkin. "You so extra man."

"Ain't shit funny about that, just because you're willing to risk your life for some pussy don't mean put the rest of us in danger." I laughed shaking me head.