S18.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

            "C'mon for real Sincere, get up so we can go shopping

"C'mon for real Sincere, get up so we can go shopping." Asim played with my butt.

"My hair not done, no." I said. "Go without me."

"I like you like this," he touched my hair that I had in a pineapple on the top of my head. "C'mon baby, ion know how to shop for Tink by myself."

I groaned softly rolling over on my back showing my body because I slept naked. "Tink tell daddy to leave me alone." I sat up from the bed and grabbed my robe, tying it around my body before going to find me something to wear.

I settled for some black Nike sweat shorts and my black Nike sports bra with a white swish, I paired it with a pair of Nike strap sandals. "Okay I'm ready." I fixed my edges a bit and wet my puff.

I grabbed my keys and phone along with my charger and cross body purse. "I can't believe you six months pregnant this small Renee."

"I know, I look like three." I definitely have a pudge in my stomach but I damn sure don't look six months pregnant.

"Where you wanna go first?" Asim asked me.

"7/11 first because I want a slushy and a slice of pizza then we can go to Target." I said as he pulled out of the parking lot, I answered the phone for pops. "Hey daddy."

"Wassup, Sincere. How you feel?" I smiled because he called me everyday and asked the same question.

"I'm good, I feel much better. I've been taking my medicine and getting rest, even though your big headed son dragged me out the house today." I responded, as Asim opened the car door for me. We walked into 7/11 and I immediately grabbed the biggest cup. "It's so hot."

We continued our conversation before saying bye and hanging up, I stood at the slushes trying to decide which flavors I wanted to mix. "Hmm, decisions decisions. What you think Tink?"

I decided on blue, red, and Mountain Dew, I then topped it off with lemonade. I danced sipping it letting it cook me down, I turned bumping into somebody. "I'm sorry."

"You good, shorty." The dark skin boy licked over his lips. "It's good?"

"Very." I kept it short, walking around him to find Asim.

"Damn, I can't get ya name?" he asked as I picked up a bag of cheese puffs.

"It's non available." I told him as continued following me. "I gotta man, so you can stop following me." I threw my hand up showing the ring he got me and picked up the nameplate that hung around my neck with his middle name. "Thanks."

"You got what you needed baby girl?" Asim asked coming from my left and the boy was on my right. I nodded putting my straw to his mouth. "Why mix all that shit in there? You extra." I chuckled.

"I think it's good." I said wrapping my arm around his waist as we walked past the boy to the register.

While he paid for our things I took on his appearance, he matched me wearing a black and white nike outfit but with black and white nike air max 97's. His hair was twisted looking crispy, because of me, and he had a fresh haircut. Around his neck hung a necklace that read Renee in silver.

"What you looking at?" he asked breaking me out my thoughts. I looked at him as he bit down on his lip.

I shook my head, grabbing my drink as he grabbed our bag and the receipt. "I love you, you know that?"

"I love you more." he said back glancing over at me as we sat in the car. "Wassup with you?"

"Can we..." I trailed off, wanting him to catch on but he looked at me confused.

"Can we what?" I looked from his lap to his eyes. He watched me catching on to what I hinting at, he chuckled pulling out of the 7/11 parking lot. "Later mamas."

"Why not now?" I asked sipping my slush.

"I promise I got you tonight, let's go pick up some shit for Tink right quick," he gripped my bare thigh and rubbed it. "You know I always got you."

"Nasir, mm, fuck." I moaned loudly as he gripped my small butt cheek in his hand. I laid on top of a pillow, on all fours with Asim behind me giving me what I'd asked for earlier. It was well worth the wait.

He wrapped his hand around my neck softly, pulling me up so that he could go deeper, my mouth was gaped open feeling him in my stomach. "Mm, why you fucking me like this daddy?"

"Shit so good." he mumbled letting out a moan, which turned me on more.

"It's good baby?" I asked, matching his thrusts as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Good as fuck, fuck I'm bout to nut." he let out his moans he strokes speeding up and getting sloppy.

"Daddy I'm cumming." I moaned closing my eyes. We let out curse words as we both came, he let my neck go as I fell on the bed.

I could barely keep my eyes open as he pulled out slowly and moved the pillow from under me so that I could be comfortable, he left and came back with a towel wiping between my legs. "I'm sleepy."

"I want to move." I said as he laid beside me. "My mom is coming home next month and I want to get my own space for me and Tink."

"You think you ready for that, Sincere?" he asked me and I nodded.

"I've been saving up money plus yours, I'm working. I'm ready." I said.

"But you know in the fall it's gon be you. I don't know if I want you by yourself with Tink." he said. "That's a lot, a baby and a job. Plus rent and keeping the house up, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Well when you put it like that.." I laughed because didn't think about all of that. "I can wait."

"I bet you can."

hey yalllllllll! hmm this book is ending at chapter 30-35 idk though. let's cross our fingers and hope for that.

it is feeling like spring time in Detroit today! bitch a lil sun and a bitch bout ready to put on some damn shorts😂😂😂I'm ready for summer!

Q17: FUCK MARRY KILL! Quavo, Offset, Takeoff.

whew this easy. Fucking Quavo, martying Takeoff thats my baby ooh he so fine and the Beyoncé of the group fasho. girl I'm killing Offset ass so quick.

Q18: favorite off of "Lemonade" by Beyoncé. It's between All Night and 6 Inch.