S12.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

               I sat in front of the toilet crying

I sat in front of the toilet crying. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and leaned up against the wall. "Sincere you okay?"

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said back looking at my stomach, I poked it. Three months and four days. The amount of time I've been pregnant, I just found out a week ago after going to an urgent care. I decided to keep it a secret, I'm sure was suspecting something, considering that I've been staying with her since me and Asim broke up and I run to the bathroom every ten minutes.

A whole baby, my own. I did my own math and came up with the conclusion that I got pregnant on New Years or somewhere around that time, it was surprising to find out that I'm pregnant. Asim and I are careful, always. I guess we just slipped up.

I got up and brushed my teeth before regaining my composure and walking back into the living room with Brianna, Bonnie, Casey. "You okay?"

I nodded giving a fake smile. "I'm good, trying to get over this food poisoning." I lied.

They looked at me weirdly. "I'm serious." I laughed.

"Bitch I'm so horny, I'm finna go call that nigga who mama I beat up." Bonnie said making me laugh.

"Call Dallas."

"Girl fuck that bitch, I wanna fight him on god I do." Bonnie said. "Childish ass kid, I'm grown I should've left his ass in fucking high school, where the fuck he belong."

"You always talking about him but be right back up under him." Casey said. "So do that make you a kid too?"

"sO Do THaT mAkE yOU A kID ToO? Bitch shut up it make me smart, sex like that is only once in a lifetime. Let me tell you, if I could cut his dick off for my personal use I would." I rolled my eyes.

I laid my head on Bonnie's lap and put the couch pillow over my body because I'm cold and I don't feel like going to get a cover. "Girl no the fuck you did not!"

I shrugged. "I'm cold and one of y'all keep taking my cover back into my room." They continued talking as I started dozing off.

I was awaken by loud talking, I opened my eyes seeing Bonnie and Dallas fighting and everyone just sitting watching. I rolled my eyes, yawning and seeing that Asim had taken Bonnie's spot so I was laying on his lap.

"Bitch, you wanna keep playing with me." Bonnie said, punching him. He grabbed her arms and shoved her away from him.

"Brooklynn stop fucking playing with me, I'm finna start beating on you now." he pushed her more. "Dumb ass girl."

I rubbed my stomach and stood up going into the kitchen, I grabbed a slice of the pizza that was sitting on the stove. "So when you gon stop being childish so we can talk this out like adults?"

I shrugged biting into my pizza. "I don't know, never." I chuckled.

"I miss you." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"I miss you too, but still. You need to be focusing on college and football not my stressful ass life and my problems." I said to him grabbing some ranch from the refrigerator. "I might've was a lil dramatic when I broke up with you but I was really in a bad spot at the time and I was trying to get rid of you before you got dragged to that place too."

"That's the thing, you can never get rid of me Sincere. I'm gon always be around, that's just how it is. I can make decisions for myself and if I want to be in that place with you I will be. Ultimately I'm gonna help you out that place anyways." he shrugged.

"Asim, I want what's best for you."

"You are what's best for me."

"I'm not playing. My problems are my problems, you're young and I feel like my baggage is holding you back. It always has."

"No your problems are our problems just like mine are yours-"

"That's different Asim."

"How? You just finding shit to push me away but that shit not gon work, when we became best friends six years ago I signed up for all this. I know what I'm doing and what I'm getting myself into. So let me do what I gotta do."

"You're a teenager-"

"And so are you. You not leaving me so push that shit, Sincere."

I rolled my eyes. "I do what I want."

"So can you stop trying to push me away and be my girlfriend again, Sincere?"

I frowned because I want to say no but I miss him and I've been miserable without him. "I guess.."

He opened his arms and I put my pizza down and walked into his arms. "I love you Sincere, I was serious when I said I got you. You know that, right?" I nodded throwing my arms around his neck.

"I love you more." I kissed his lips. "Thank you."

I pulled away and grabbed another slice of pizza. "When you was gon tell me you was pregnant?"

I froze and turned around to look at him, he was leaning against the wall looking at me. "Hmm?"

"When were you going to tell me that you were pregnant?" he asked slowly. "And don't lie to me."

"How did you know?" I stomped my foot.

"I knew when you first got pregnant, face got fat, hips started spreading. The throwing up and constipation, I was just waiting on you." Asim grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him rubbing my stomach. "You having my baby huh?"

"You mad?" he gave me a look.

"Hell nah, why would I be mad? This ours, our own kid. We could've waited a little longer but I'd never be mad." he smirked. "You having my baby huh?"

"Boy bye."

y'all know I couldn't keep them broken up for too long, LMAO I feel like I'm boring y'all. What y'all wanna see?

Drop some baby names, boy and girl.

Q5: how do you feel about the R. Kelly situation?

Q6: what grade y'all in/ how old are y'all?