B21.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

                   "You don't have no reason to be talking to her Mesyiah, period

                   "You don't have no reason to be talking to her Mesyiah, period." I said rolling my eyes.

"I can talk to who I want to talk to Blair and that girl called me and said she needed to talk, it could've been anything she had to tell me." he said. "How the fuck was I supposed to know the paparazzi was gon be there?"

"I'm so fucking annoyed bro, all in the fucking blogs and shit because you wanna fucking go meet with your ex girlfriend. Ex for a reason meaning EXempt from your life, she say jump and your dumb ass say how high?" I asked before swiping to look at more of the pictures.

"You don't got no reason to be mad and disrespectful, I ain't touch her ain't do shit with her but have a conversation."

"Akikiki, what the fuck was so funny Mesyiah?" I asked looking at the picture of him showing all of his teeth. "I really wanna just punch you in your shit and I'm really refraining from getting in my car and coming over there to beat the shit outta you."

"You not gon beat shit and if you wanna waste your gas that's your business, I told you that girl called me and said she needed to talk. I had sex with that girl, she could've needed to tell me anything. I didn't fucking know I was gon be getting pictures took of me. You doing all this at eight in the morning like for what though?"

"Damn she getting cheated on already? Ain't that his ex girlfriend? Ain't he with Asim Morgan daughter? All these fucking people in my business." I hung up on him because talking to him was making me mad.

I got up from my bed a got dressed for school, I woke up this morning with my notifications going crazy over them dumb ass fucking pictures starring the biggest dumbass of them all. How fucking stupid can you be?I finished getting dressed and decide not to put on makeup just doing my eyebrows and putting on some clear lip gloss, I didn't take my full book bag because it's the last day of school for seniors and I'm just going to say bye to my teachers and enjoy my last day of being a senior.

"Good morning baby girl." my daddy said kissing my forehead as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning daddy." I smiled grabbing a piece of bacon.  "Morning my Easty boy."

"Who were you arguing with?" my mama asked drinking from her coffee cup.

"Mesyiah." I told her ripping a pancake in half. "I know you seen all them pictures."

"Mhm, I did." she nodded.

"What do you think?" I asked dipping my pancake in syrup.

"About what?"

"The entire situation, including my response." I said giving a piece to Easton and rolling my eyes, greedy butt eating the same thing I am.

"Do you want my honest opinion? Or do you want me to tell you what you want to hear?" she asked.