B24.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

             "Nana here let me help you

             "Nana here let me help you." I said wiping her face for her, her hands were shaking too bad for her to wipe it herself.

"T-thanks." I smiled and nodded. My Nana and I were out for lunch and a bit of shopping since I feel like we never spend any time together. She usually hates going out in public, because of her stroke leaving her with a speech impediment, it took her time to say things and people were rude to her. I'd convinced her to come out with me today, because I miss her company.

"Okay, are you done?" I asked her, putting my napkin on my plate. "Nana how are you and Marcus?"

She nodded so I flagged the waiter down to pay our bill and tip him. "Good, he's o-out of town n-now."

"Last time we talked you told me he brought his daughter to meet you, how'd that go?" I asked as we got up.

"It was okay, b-but she w-was mocking m-me." I frowned looking over at her.

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked. "Have you seen her since?"

"Yes and I didn't say a-anything because i-i-it's not that s-serious." she told me putting her hand on my shoulder. "Promise."

"It is that serious Nana, I hate when people do that to you. You can't help the way you speak and people know that so why be ignorant and make fun of it?" I ranted getting upset. My Nana is so secluded from the whole world because of they way others treat her and it pisses me off that she's embarrassed to go to the grocery store alone because of the fact that she doesn't talk like others.

"Tink, p-promise it's o-okay." she said again, grabbing my hand. "K-karma."

Of course I knew about my grandmothers drug habit and my mother's past, I was happy that they both had seeked the help they needed and I absolutely believe in karma; being you get what you give. My grandmother gave her fair share of negativity and has had her problems and mistakes but she's also given, opening a shelter for recovering addicts to stay and giving to charities as well as mentoring and helping people who have been in her shoes. Her stroke, maybe being apart of her karma, left her changed but that doesn't give anybody the right to talk about/bring others down.

Period.

What my Nana did was unforgettable and unforgivable but she's been forgiven.

"C'mon Nana, we can go to the mall." I said opening my car door for her. "Do you still need to go to Target?"

She nodded. "I need tissue a-and other s-stuff."

"Okay, we can go after we leave the mall since we're closer to it." I told her seeing that Mesyiah had texted me.

baebae❣️🖤: I get off of work at 9, if you still up I'll come see you.

come see me or come get me?👀