B19.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

                   "You said you what Mya?" my Papa asked making me cringe

"I'm- we're pregnant." she said making my mommy gasp. "Yay!" she lifted her shirt showing my tummy.

"Congratulations. I knew but I'm not gonna lecture you, I'll leave that your parents." my mom said hugging her. "It'll be hard but you have support, always."

"Thanks titi." she hugged my mom back as my Papa and Bonnie just sat there. I watched my Papa get up and walk out and Bonnie just stared.

"Mommy-"

"Just give me a minute, Mya." she said putting her hand up, she got up from her spot on the couch and my mom followed her.

"You know I'm here for you, M." I said sitting beside as Trevor rubbed her back.

"Yeah.. I know." she mumbled.

"Don't cry, oh no. Don't cry." I told her as she put her face in my chest and started sobbing. "Aw baby it's okay, it's okay."

"They hate me." she cried.

"They don't hate you, Mya." Trevor told her.

"Yes they do, did you see how my daddy looked at me? With so much disgust." she sobbed.

"I'll be back." I said standing up from the couch and going to the kitchen where my mom and Bonnie were. My mom was hugging Bonnie.

"I know she's young, B, but don't let her do this alone. You know what I went through when I was pregnant with Tink, I couldn't of done it without y'all." my mom said. "Be there for her."

My mom let Bonnie go and grabbed my hand. "Let's let them talk."

"Okay, just let me talk to my Papa." I said going to the den where he was sitting. "Papa."

He looked at me and I pouted because I know he's upset. "Are you okay?"

"I just cant believe she got pregnant, after so many talks about being careful and she did the one thing I said don't do." he told me as I sat beside him.

"I know Papa, it was careless of her, and you have every reason to be upset but make her do it by herself. I had to make her tell y'all because she was afraid that y'all would hate her, I know she's young Papa and she made a adult decision to have sex but she's still your little girl." I said laying my head on his shoulder. "A baby is a blessing, this is your grandchild coming soon, that's something to be so happy about Papa. Mya is the most responsible person I know, she made a mistake, a life changing mistake but a mistake none the less."

"Come on, Tink!" I kissed his cheek before standing up from the couch.

"Talk to my god sister Papa." I told him before walking out the room.