S15.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

                  "I'm fat as fuck

                  "I'm fat as fuck." I spoke looking at myself in the mirror. "What are you doing to me Tink?"

I shook my rubbing shea butter on my stomach and putting on a pair of Nike sweats and a plain white shirt, I put on Asim's matching sweater and zipped it up. Today we are going to doctors appointment and then to his home to tell Aysia and his father that I'm pregnant. We'd done a great job keeping it a secret, I found out when I was three months and I'm five now.

"You ready?" I nodded, sliding on my gym shoes.

"You tryna see what the baby is?" Asim asked me as he pulled out the parking lot.

"I wanna wait to get the sex because I want a gender reveal." I said. "You ready for tomorrow?"

He shrugged. "I guess." Tomorrow was college decision day and also prom but Asim said he didn't want to go.

"I can't believe you're graduating, it came so quickly." I said as he opened the door for me, we chose a doctors office that was close.

"I know, be outta high school in one week." he smiled. "Oooh I'm happy as hell."

"I bet you are, I'm ready for summer." I said signing my name on the sheet.

"I don't know why, you can't do shit." I looked at him. "But sit around and shove your face."

"Mm mm, pregnant or not. Ima city girl this summer. Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nig-"

"Keep playing with me Sincere.." he cut me off. "Please."

I laughed stomping my foot on the ground. "You really be mad when I say ima city girl, like boy if I wasn't pregnant I would be getting flewed out. Count your blessings."

"Nah, you count your blessings. City girl my ass, ain't no nigga flying out a bitch that can't see. When I knock your eyes out your head, you'll starting seeing shit my way." I squinted my eyes watching him laugh.

"Hardy har har, glad you think shit sweet. You gon be sick when I drop this baby." I told him. "So sick."

"We'll see, Sincere." he said as they called my name.

"Hello ms. Thomas, how are you today?" The doctor asked.

"I'm good." I told her and she nodded.

"Well, everything looks good. You've gained eight pounds so far and the baby is about six inches long and maybe four ounces." she said. "I don't see any alarming things so we don't have to do an ultrasound, any questions or concerns?"

"Yes, lately I've been experiencing terrible heartburn is that something to be worried about?"

"Heartburn is usually a sign of hair growing on the baby, it's nothing bad if it's mild but if it becomes too much to handle go to the emergency. Other than that, just hair." I nodded. "Now did you want to know the sex today? If so let's prepare you for an ultrasound."