S10.

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

(do y'all want me to sometimes switch povs between Sincere, Bonnie, Casey, and Brianna? originally this book was gonna be like Changing but with three/four girls instead of two

(do y'all want me to sometimes switch povs between Sincere, Bonnie, Casey, and Brianna? originally this book was gonna be like Changing but with three/four girls instead of two. let me know though)

I sat folding clothes with Asim nodding my head to the music that played throughout the house. It was Sunday and we were doing some cleaning and I'd also decided to cook dinner.

"You feeling any better?" Asim asked me as I nodded.

"Much. That medicine from mama helped a lot." I said folding the last shirt. "I never get stomach aches and throw up but I guess that food poisoning was serious."

I stood up from my spot on the floor and began putting the clothes in their place in drawers, humming along to the music. "I wonder what caused it."

I shrugged. "I don't know, whatever it was I'm happy it's gone."

"I'm finna go take a shower." I nodded letting him know that I heard him, he didn't move so I looked back seeing him smirking. "You gon get in with me."

"No." I giggled, continuing what I was doing. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me down onto his lap. "Stopppp."

"I'm tryna, you know.." I shook my head.

"Mm mm, I gotta finish cooking and I have some homework to do. Later." I tried to stand up but he tightened his arms around me. "Asim Nasir, let me up. Later babes."

He groaned pushing me off him softly making me smack his face lightly. He got up and I went to the kitchen to check on the chicken that was in the oven, I closed it grabbing some rice from the cabinet.

"Tell me how you want it, call me and I'm on my way. Tell how you need it, I'll give it to you night and day. I'm talking Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, all day. 24/7." I sung loudly before stopping because of the loud knocks on the door.

I frowned, putting the pot down and walking to the door and looking out the peephole at the man standing there. "Yes?!"

He didn't say anything making me grow confused. "Yes?! Who is it?!" When he still didn't say anything I walked away from the door and went into the bathroom. "Asim, it's a man at the door and he's not saying anything."

"What?" he pulled the glass door back with a confused look.

"He's knocking and I'm saying yes but he's not saying anything he's just standing there. I don't know who it is." I told him as he turned the shower off and stepped out. He pushed passed me and slipped on some sweatpants.

"Stay in here." I sat on the bed for a second but since I'm hardheaded, I walked out into the living room where Asim stood at the door. "Ain't nobody out here, Sincere."

"I swear it was a man out there." I told him as he opened the door and walked out into the hallway. He walked back in and closed the door behind him.

"Well he ain't here no more. He probably had the wrong house." I shrugged going back into the kitchen.

I wonder who he was..

"Sincere, you're wrong. Again, don't make me have to cut you." I rolled my eyes at Ashley's dumb ass.

"I'm doing it right, if you would focus on anybody except for me you would realize half your damn team is fucking up." I said back. "And why the fuck you make up this ugly ass cheer anyway? Ain't nobody gon wanna do this shit on the sidelines."

"Shit is ugly though." Brianna said standing from off the floor. "The formations is fucked up."

"I'm the captain not you, so worry about not getting kicked off my team." I shrugged carelessly.

"Bitch kick me off this shitty ass team, I'm the best cheerleader on this fucking squad." I said. "And can't nobody but you and your dumb ass friends say otherwise."

"She is the best on the squad, Ashley. As far as consistency with learning and her stunts. She's the best we have." Megan, another girl on the team, said.

Ashley smacked her lips, rolled her eyes, and turned around not saying anything. That's her best decision because I'd hate to beat her ass again. After practice I sat trying to catch my breathe, which was harder than usual. "You okay?"

I nodded drinking my water. "Yeah, I'm good." I panted. "I'm tired and I'm annoyed."

"For what, Sin?" Brianna sat beside me and I shrugged.

"I don't even know, I just am." I mumbled rubbing my stomach. "I'm also hungry."

"Bitch you always hungry." she helped me up as I grabbed my bag. "I'm just happy it's Friday."

"Man, I'm finna sleep this whole weekend away." I said smiling. "We should have girls night, you me and Case and Bonnie."

"Call me and let me know." she said walking to her car as I walked to a Asim's.

"I will." I got in the car and smiled. "Aw I missed my baby."

"You ugly." he laughed. "I missed you too."

I looked in the backseat seeing Avery sleeping. "She staying the night?" He nodded.

"Ma and pops needed some "alone time" nasty freaky ass senior citizens." he said making me laugh.

"Mama gotta have a life too Jody." I laughed as he looked over me. "I missed my Av but I wanted some head tonight."

I watched him look over at me. "You can still get some head tonight, stop playing with me."

"How with her in the house?" I asked. "Can we get Taco Bell I'm craving."

He looked at me weirdly. "You acting like its only one room in there, you can get it wherever, whenever." He pulled into the drive thru of Taco Bell making me dance in my seat.

"This finna be goooood." I rubbed my stomach. "Yes yes. Get Av two soft tacos, she's gonna be hungry when she wakes up."

He nodded telling the cashier what we wanted. I munched on his cinnamon twists until we got to the house, he laid Avery in my room as I sat in the living room and started eating. He stood watching me eat.

"Whatttt?" I asked.

"You eat so much to be so little." I shrugged rubbing my stomach. "Why you keep doing that?"

"Doing what love?" I asked scrolling on my phone.

"Rubbing your stomach.." he said making me look at him.

"I never noticed I was doing it." he looked at me weirdly before shaking his head.

"You weird." he moved my food from in front of me.

"No, what you doing?" I asked frowning.

"You said you wanted me to eat your pussy, I'm giving you what you want."

"No I wanna eat Asim." It was no use because his mouth was already on me.

I swear he'll be the death of me.

I got my hair done and I'm feeling like a city girl, period!

Ima start asking questions so answer them!!

Q1: when's you birthday?
Mines 11/17 tuh, Scorpio as I should!

Q2: did y'all have Valentines?
niggas ain't shit so..