B8.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

          "Look, I'm blowing you a kiss

"Look, I'm blowing you a kiss." I said putting my hand to my lips.

"I see, mamas." Mesyiah mumbled glancing between his phone and the road. "What do you want from the store?"

"Candy and chips." I told him hearing a car door close. "Ooh and some cookies, let's bake some cookies Syiah."

"I don't eat cookies." he said making me frown. "I told you that."

"I thought you were playing, you're weird. Who doesn't eat cookies?" I asked.

"Me."

"You should try some of my Grandma Aysia's cookies, it-"

"Hi." I heard a girl say making me stop talking.

Mesyiah stared at her blankly. "Yes?"

"I'm Kayla." the girl said.

"I didn't ask." Mesyiah said back making me smile. Stamped.

"Anyway, you should take my number." she said making me tilt my head.

"I'm straight." I nodded smiling.

"Syiah, ima take you to my Grandma Aysia's house to get some of her cookies." I said once he walked away from the girl.

"Okay Tink, I guarantee it won't change my mind." he said.

"I promise it will." I said.

"Alright well, I'm pulling up."

I hung up and got up from my bed, I went to the mirror and fixed my hair and clothes before running down the stairs and putting in the code to open the gates at the end of the driveway. I smiled watching him park the car and get holding bags and box of pizza.

"I missed you." I opened my arms and let him hug me.

"I missed you too." he kissed my forehead. "Let me put this stuff down."

I moved out the way and let him walk all the way in before closing the door behind me. "Mommy, daddy Syiah's here!"

I laughed watching my mama waddle down the stairs. "I don't know why you didn't take the elevator."

"My doctor said I need to walk more, Easton is two days late." my mama said walking past me to Mesyiah. "Hey Syiah."

"Hey, Ms. Sincere, you look ready to pop." Mesyiah said throwing a bag of chips at me.

"I am. What are you two doing today?" she asked, eyeing me making me laugh.

"Nothing much mommy, just gonna watch some movies and chill." I said opening the chips. "I'm about to wash my hair to do a wash n go."

"Sincere, put your shoes on." my daddy walked into the kitchen. "We already late."

"Don't talk to me like that nigga." my mama said rubbing her stomach.

As my daddy and Syaiah talked I helped my mama slip on her shoes. "Bye East, sister loves you baby boy. Bye mama and daddy I love y'all too."

"Bye, I'll call you if they induce me." I nodded letting my daddy kiss my head. I watched them walk out the kitchen and out the door.

"C'mon." I grabbed some of the snacks and went to the stairs. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Not Coco." he said making me smack my lips. "You finna wash your hair so it don't matter what you wanna watch."

"So what." I said putting all the snacks on my bed before walking into the bathroom attached to my room and turned on the shower. "For my Essence magazine pictures I'm taking, real hair or wig?"

"Hmm, which wig?" Mesyiah asked making me tap my chin. "I like that real long straight one but I like when you wear your real hair curly."

"I think I'm gonna do a flexi rod set." I said going to the closet in my bathroom and grabbing the bag that had my flexi rods in them. "Yeah, a flexi rod set."

"Don't it be hair and makeup artists?" he asked.

"I don't like just anybody in my hair, I prefer to do it myself." I told him. "But they can do my makeup."

"When is it?" he asked grabbing my remote controller.

"Tomorrow." I chuckled. "Hopefully mommy doesn't go in labor so we can get the pictures done."

I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me so that I can shower, shave, and wash my hair, which was about to take like an hour. I connected my phone to the speaker I had in my phone and turned on my music.

After finishing I got dressed in the bathroom and cleaned the tub out.

"You was in there for two hours." Mesyiah said and it was true.

"Missed me?" I asked fixing my cami and sitting in my rollie chair to do my hair. "What's this?"

"Basketball." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't wanna watch this." I said splitting my hair down the middle to work on one side of my hair.

"Ask me if I care." he said making me laugh.

"Alright, dickhead." I said nodding. "It's okay cause when I get done with my hair, we watching Coco."

"You think we watching Coco." I rolled my eyes.

"Remember me, though I have to say goodbye, remember me, don't let it make you cry, for ever if I'm far away I hold you in my heart, I sing a secret song to each night we are apart." I sung in Mesyiah's face as he looked at me blankly. "Sing with me."

"You got me so fucked up right now." he chuckled mushing my face out his. "Big ass child."

"Okay, I quit." I said rubbing his face.

"You always touching me." he said.

"I'm so clingy, it's disgusting." I said scooting away. "I'm sorry."

"I like it." he said pulling back to him. He put his hand under my chin to make look at him. "Hear me?"

"Mhm." I nodded smiling all big. "Christian used to hate how clingy I wa-"

"I'm not Christian." he said. "You ain't in that situation no more."

"Okay." I said trying to look away because he was looking right in my eyes, but he was still holding on to my chin so I couldn't.

Mesyiah made me feel good. With Christian, he always made me feel like I was annoying him and like he didn't want to he bothered with me but Mesyiah makes me feel the complete opposite.

"You always kissing me." Mesyiah said as I kissed his neck.

"I like your lips." I mumbled kissing him again. He started pulling my oversized shirt and slipping his his hands into my panties. "Wait, wait. I'm not ready for that."

"I know, just let me do my thing." he mumbled kissing my jaw and cupping me through my panties.

"O-okay."

y'all I'm not dead. I'm lazy and high key ready to start something new. but we started this book strong so let's end strong🙃

what y'all doing?

Q16: Ariana grande or Taylor Swift?

Ari>>>

Q17: Ugg's or bearpaw?

y'all when I went outta town, (Mississippi), I had these good ass pancakes. like the pancakes that's already made you just heat them up and them was the best pancakes I had in my life (I think I talked about this before) but anyway,

the people who live down south, I can't find them anywhereeeeeeeeee. I wanna know what they're called.