B12.

Blair Morgan|Mesyiah Jones.

           "Hey y'all, it's raining so hard right now

"Hey y'all, it's raining so hard right now." I said propping my phone up sideways on the dashboard of the car. "Say hey to my live Syiah."

He looked up from his phone and nodded at my phone as I sipped my milkshake from Shake Shack. "Y'all so cute." I read a comment. "Thank you, cutest best friends in GA."

"Big dot." Mesyiah said nodding his head.

syiahtink5l: best friends don't kiss👀
iiamtinkdiorfpg: omg you look so cute with this hair😍😍😍😍
nba.ronnie: check dm😍

"Thank you Janae," I said to my fan page I'd talked to her a few times in the dms. "Check my dm for what? And kiss? Who kissed?"

"Nah, she good." Mesyiah said not looking up from his phone.

"Aye this my song, throwback. Honestly I'm tryna stay focused, you must think I got to be joking when I say, I don't think I can wait, I just need it now. Won't you swing my way?" I sung not saying the next part because everything gets blew out of proportion. "Girls need love too, let me tell you something."

tinkblairfpg: 😍😍😍you heard her Syiah.
immyawynter: nice to know why you ain't answering the phone🤮
firstclassdeon_: you single?

"Mya ima call you as soon as I get off here," I said chuckling. "Am I single? Yes-"

"You don't really call on me like you should, link up I'll roll through the hood. Problems, but everything's good, my love. Your nigga doesn't want smoke with me, nah, no way." Mesyiah cut me off by grabbing the bottom of my face and rapping along with Drake.

I smiled goofily looking away from him and back to my phone. "Nah, she ain't single."

"Anyway, I'm finna freestyle y'all." I shook my head and grabbed my other phone to connect it to Bluetooth. "Uh, yeah. It's big Tink on the track, aye. Been living this life since a youngin and I ain't stopping now, they wanna know all my secrets so they stay asking how?"

"How, how, how." Mesyiah adlibbed as I nodded my head.

"Got my first bag at eleven, been doing this shit since I was seven. Just came to rap on this beat, y'all know I'm always gon eat, you bitches fold under heat, but I can't never be beat. Big dot!" I stuck my tongue out.

"You ain't have to do em like that Tink, you snapped big dot." Mesyiah said slapping my hand.

"I snapped y'all, I look so cute." I laughed sipping my milkshake. "I'm finna take my shoes off."

"Don't nobody wanna smell that shit." Mesyiah said.

"My feet don't stink, ugly boy." I pushed his head slipping my shoes off. "No they probably do though because I ain't have no socks on and my feet was sweating."